使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2003-3-3 22:49 | 只看该作者
我是在抗大读ee的,抗大的实验室条件比麦大好,但很多学生直到毕业了还不知道有什么工程工具。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2003-3-3 22:29 | 只看该作者
在页面左上方的搜索口里输入你问题的关键词,你会发现很多问题其实已经有答案了。上帖提问前你search了吗?当你懂得了搜索,你才会发现有网真好!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2003-3-3 21:23 | 只看该作者
事实是康大计算机系确实比米大好许多:(烂是指一定比例的学生水)

1.课程新,师质好,从我听的2门课完全可以证明。其中一老师的算法论文被评上该领域权威杂志2002第一。

2.实用课程多。一些公司招人看你学过该课没有,米大的学生缺乏这种选择余地。

Defections;
学校太小,非常拥挤,4$的中国人开的快餐太多肥肉,一些学生太幼稚
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

71#
发表于 2003-3-3 20:25 | 只看该作者
to cqmm:
请问你怎么知道计算机系很烂? 你是那里的学生吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2003-3-3 16:58 | 只看该作者
滑铁卢的计算机的确很牛,其它也一般,只是势头比较猛.一俊遮百丑.麦吉尔牛的时候,估计人们也会认为它的所有专业都很好.呵呵.
顺便说一下,康大计算机确实比较栏,其它的俺不了解
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2003-3-3 16:52 | 只看该作者
To Laowu

Concordia is a formal Canadian University, if you have chance to study here, just come.

Who always  slander Concordia? Those guys who were ever refused by Concordia, and then just come to Bishop, Sherbrook or Montreal  University, Little guys attended TOEFL test and then fortunately accepted by McGill(with score over 550 and most of them don’t have GRE). They attack Concordia just because they hate it.

Concordia is a good university  though its reputation is indeed lower than Mcgill, but this doesn’t matter, e.g. Qinghua and Beida are very good, however Southeast university is also famous in engineering. And Concordia is much better than those 18 undergraduate univ( So many Chinese students are studying in the 18 Univ.).  Sherbrook’s rank  is high, but I know it even accepted Chinese students with 2-3years college diploma into its Master program. HaHa!

Concordia don’t need TOEFL, but do you know if you are presently in USA, UCLA doesn’t need toefl and just need you to take several English courses just like Concordia? In fact almost no one knows Mcgill is same(if you pass mcgill’s own English test or courses)!

From the view point of USA, they think no “Yeji” university in Canada, they are all qualified public universities, that is why many students from Concordia’s automobile program get offers from Ford , GM etc. in USA .

Because I was accepted by McGill and Concordia (Master), I know how easy it is to enter Mcgill (e.g. Mechanical, E-E, Civil, education etc), if you have toefl more than 550, and your GPA is not too low, even if you came from a garbage uni. in China , you can get it! Finally I accepted Concordia’s offer because I like its program. I don’t care Mcgill, and my several friends did the same thing with me.

So, if you like the program Concordia offered to you, go ahead!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2003-3-3 03:25 | 只看该作者
真替那些好学生可惜。其中一个还是米大录取了而读糠瘩的,因为足晚了2学期,再去就得到第3学期,年纪大了不舍得耽误......

同意最终靠个人素质的观点

听说滑铁卢才是真正的好大学,米瘩出了医学院外,都是贫庸之流,与其他学校并无优势。不知是否。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2003-3-3 02:39 | 只看该作者
对很多人来说,糠瘩是世界上最好的大学,因为屡申屡锯;

不过说句良心话,尽管有个别优异的学生,但绝大多数糠瘩的学生质量之低下实在是另人吃惊。我曾经听过1个学期的“Software Design Methodology” 和模式识别。

前者是学生水平之低陋,另我都觉得同样作为一个中国人简直是羞愧难当,恨不得找个第洞专进去。因为老师是中国人,所以课堂问题特踊跃,同学的“发言”愚蠢得要把人臊死,外加恶臭的英语,纠缠的态度....奇怪的是他们居然似乎还洋洋自得, 课堂上还经常响起阵阵手机铃声.........

后者是截然相反,没有一个中国人感发言。 但我感觉老师的水平和付出的心绪还是很高的。

我认识的2个糠瘩学生还是很不错的,经常学习到深夜1-2点,有时通宵,人也蛮聪明,都是阴差阳错命运作弄。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-4 12:42 , Processed in 0.046793 second(s), 38 queries .