八月初或者中旬
飞到salt lake 或者jacksonhole 然后租车
no plan for camping
住宿应该会在north gate, west gate, 或者 grand village
具体行程再商量
有兴趣的和我联系647-9780119
2#
发表于 2013-7-7 21:48 | 只看该作者
just back from yellow stone park, a lot of experience for you to share.

1. if you rent car in salk lake city, be very careful of scratch/dent if you use advantage car rental and decline LDW.. a SUV is a must, don't save money. SUV worth it.

2. bad idea to live outside park, you will waste a lot of time in/out park, meanwhile, congestion traffic since many people have similar idea like you. I live in lake lodge, a good one by yellow stone lake. 75$ only /per night

3. there is road work at roosevelt, slower traffic

4. jackson hole is a good place. I reserve a hotel from priceline. its advantage is you can pay cash while checkout. from expedia, you have to pay by credit card (bank will charge you exchanged rate, for a couple of nights, it is not a small number). you should visit "grand teton" before entering "yellow stone". 25$/per car, cover 2 national parks.

5. take a binocular if possible, even you have long-range camera lens. it can help you to see wolves far away.

6. there is no cell signal in park, 对讲机 is a very good device for you to contact with your friends.

you will never regret trip to yellow stone national park and grand teton national park. I think they are the best in US west. of course. grand canyon is good as well, but not easy for car rental guy.

GOOD LUCK

你可能需要的:

1。 expedia 找不到合适旅店?尝试 priceline, 你会有以外的惊喜。

2。 yellow stone 公园旅店全满?每天没啥事情多刷几次。有人会临时退订的。只要有人退,先拿下。人多?买睡袋睡地下,旅店没人管。salt lake city 的 wart-mart 可是有 24 小时营业的。买个睡袋没啥问题。地面上可以先铺上塑料布隔潮。

3。 泡沫的 cooler 在 wart-mart 才 3块一个,装上冰块,上飞机前扔掉也不心痛。

4 。我买了一个12 刀的电烧水壶, 烧热水泡方便面很好。还可以煮鸡蛋。但要水烧开后,凉一下,再煮,3-4 次就好了。
商业电话咨询 (Cloud Telephony or Yeastar) , wtaochange@yahoo.ca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2013-7-7 22:52 | 只看该作者
我准备定8月24日的机票到jackson hole.然后租车。安排相似,请问是否想一起去呢。我们一半时间住帐篷一般时间motel,视情形而定。email:qinlao@live.com ,Tel:514-9957688
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2013-7-8 10:31 | 只看该作者
闲着没事上个帖子。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-9 04:26 | 只看该作者

thank you very much for your advices

Thank you very much for your advices. your info is very helpful.
I will try to find lodges in the park. Wish me luck!:wink:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-10 03:28 , Processed in 0.049255 second(s), 40 queries .