楼主: 郎朗
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 每日一菜, 全力打造新好男人

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
81#
发表于 2003-5-12 12:47 | 只看该作者
Something wrong with the computer.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2003-5-12 22:54 | 只看该作者
whatever, somebody really killed this post   :p        
Take care, guys.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2003-5-12 23:21 | 只看该作者
好, 这做飯做菜的帖子, 前些日子, 出了俩顶级厨师, 今个又出了桥牌才子, 秘书长, 大学教授, 最幸福的女人. 下回该有总裁, 总统出现了吧. 我就等着看了. 娘希匹的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2003-5-12 23:41 | 只看该作者
紫竹叶叶:
I am very s o r r y  for you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2003-5-13 00:20 | 只看该作者
swanson,

Someone wants to kill this topic, but you can keep it going on and on if you are interested.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2003-5-13 01:26 | 只看该作者
Hi gentlemen ---

What has happened here ? May I ask for your being a bit nice ? Especially to a lady without a mean mind.

Madame Ye ---

Living in western culture, never try to speak for any one. Everybody is equal and independent. Agree or not, it is simply the best way to respect others. I guess trying to do so would ensure us all feel much more pleasant in dealing with different types of friends, even family members or relatives. Seems I am coaching ? I am sure you know all these people skill stuff better than I do to your experience.

Hi iebuz ---

I understand you are pretty mad this time. I would have the same feel when I were inadvertently distorted. But in any case, I know we all know each other very well. We are still friends, correct ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2003-5-13 11:05 | 只看该作者
We are nice to her, but she is not nice to us.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2003-5-13 12:42 | 只看该作者
ChinaStory:
I am not mad, and I will never be mad for these trifles. What I want to say is that everyone has his own right to choose, to decide what he is going to do. Do whatever you are interested in and leave the others do whatever they are interested in. That is all.

sunshie:
We prefer not to have you God in this topic. Please keep your God away from here. We are quite happy here without your God. If someone here is interested in your preaching, or invites you to preach here, then, bring your God in. Otherwise, please keep Him with yourself. Thanks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2003-5-13 12:51 | 只看该作者
悲哀呀!悲哀!我想能在这里上网的人,最起码也受过高等教育吧,但如果连最起码的中文都看不懂,这才叫真正的悲哀。

“娘希匹”如果我没记错的话,这是蒋介石的“名言”吧,如果稍微有些历史知识的人,都知道他是怎样从一个“流氓”爬至“总统”位子的。--------看!这不是连总统也有了吗!

我相信,当这个post 结束的时候,“好男人”的定义也该有了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2003-5-13 20:46 | 只看该作者
据说蒋介石其实是很儒雅的,那三个字并不真正出自他的口。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-9 08:13 , Processed in 0.053903 second(s), 38 queries .