打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 提义 西岛的朋友聚一聚!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2005-1-22 23:15 | 只看该作者

Final Decision ( Hopefully)

Hi, everone again,

First, thank you so much for all the good advice and the final decision is that
we will get together at 5:30 pm on Feburary 5 ( Saturday ) of 2005 at the following
address:     
                         Buffet Chinois Fulam
                    3339, Boulevard des Sources,
                         Dollard-des-Ormeaux,
                                H9b 1ZB
Telephone Number of the restaurant: ( 514) 685-9999 .

Thank you again for your participation and looking forward to seeing more friends there. By the way, if you are interested , please give me a call at 6961571 in the evening between 7 to 10 . This way, we will know how many people will join.

With love,

Redjade;) ;)
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2005-1-24 22:34 | 只看该作者
Hi, please count me in. Can we do a bit more than just a buffet lunch, such as playing cards or 卡拉ok?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-2-1 14:23 | 只看该作者
再过几天就能和各位新朋老友又见面了,真是件让人高兴的事.为能使这次聚会更尽兴,我又找到了一家餐馆可供大家选择--巴蜀酒家,可提供电视(已有位朋友自告奋勇提供卡拉ok系统),可打扑克,时间较自由,有大停车场,在pierrefonds上,可自带酒水或其它,每位成人$15,大概情况是这样了,大家考虑一下,给个答复!;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2005-2-1 15:30 | 只看该作者

健康身体是最重要的

Is anyone interested to play football or volleyball together in West island ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2005-2-1 20:05 | 只看该作者
Post by zimco
Is anyone interested to play football or volleyball together in West island ?

hey pal, when you say football, you mean soccer or american football ? if you mean soccer, i'd love to go. but let me know first is that indoor play or outdoor's ? the same question to your volleyball announcement.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2005-2-1 20:46 | 只看该作者
巴蜀酒家的地方大,用过餐后,大家可以玩儿扑克牌,还可以唱卡拉ok,聊天,这样大家是不是可以玩儿的更尽兴一些。大家的意见如何?请尽快发表意见。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-2-1 21:34 | 只看该作者
巴蜀酒家 15783 boul pierrefonds     tel:514  624--7250不过目前还没决定是否换地儿,还请大家给些意见.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2005-2-2 10:50 | 只看该作者
Post by 时空隧道
hey pal, when you say football, you mean soccer or american football ? if you mean soccer, i'd love to go. but let me know first is that indoor play or outdoor's ? the same question to your volleyball announcement.

i meant outdoor soccer, we organize the team now and play during the summer, how that sounds to you ? for volleyball, we can organize the team and rent the gym in the nearby high school and play once week.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2005-2-2 13:46 | 只看该作者
Post by zimco
i meant outdoor soccer, we organize the team now and play during the summer, how that sounds to you ? for volleyball, we can organize the team and rent the gym in the nearby high school and play once week.

sounds interesting ! but i think it's a little bit earlier to talk summer things now. when you figure out the volleyball issue, post it here to let me know.

cheers/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2005-2-2 14:25 | 只看该作者
Post by 时空隧道
sounds interesting ! but i think it's a little bit earlier to talk summer things now. when you figure out the volleyball issue, post it here to let me know.

cheers/

:rolleyes:

yeah, i am waiting too for about a year already for someone to figure it out ..., as soon as they post it here, i will let you know at once.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-9 14:35 , Processed in 0.050457 second(s), 38 queries .