[联谊] Seeking a language-exchange teacher

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
发表于 2005-5-28 19:27 | 只看该作者
哈哈,我就是癩蛤蟆好了.还想吃天鹅肉呢,可惜估计你不是什么天鹅
Post by 2M
你癩蛤蟆倒背手——硬装地方小领导.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2005-5-28 19:55 | 只看该作者
嘿嘿,这改文字的游戏好象低级了点吧,不陪你们玩了,白白:rolleyes:

Post by 2M
嘿嘿,2M是黄泥巴掉进裤裆里,不是屎也是屎
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2005-5-29 01:19 | 只看该作者
Sweetheart_X, i wish you would stop your trash talk. like a wild dog, you were barking so loud. You should have listed many "evidences" to prove that cloudrain200 is illogical.

I told you many times before why i spent time here to write to you: to teach you as a honest person. You and your wife posted a thread here for language exchange, as guys here were suspicious of your ability, you started to bark. you and your wife created confusion, and you should have cleared it up. When your wife has limited English knowledge, it was fine. You don't need to boost her as a language talent.

I asked you many questions before, you didn't answner them. You are not eligible to talk about my education, you will never reach that level in your life. Of course, a psych patient will always refuse to admit his problem. Of course, i won't be interested in taking u as my patient, instead i will refer you to my colleague, a Psychiatrist, to help u improve your logic.

I told u before that i wouldn't be interested in response to your reply. However, you thought this would be a temper tantrum, i decided to write you back. If you decide to continue, go ahead.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2005-5-29 08:36 | 只看该作者
This country is known for settling matters with mouth instead of violence. Resorting to violence is another proof that you are incapable with the language skill that you bragged about.  Is this how (i.e. with threats and violence) you usually settle accounts with your ex and current wife???

If you are so obessed with the release of your tension even though you have the most talented beautiful caring..wife, then you may join the army (don't forget to bring her with you and let her witness what you will do to others). You will then be able to kill on the battleground. if your hunger of killing intensifies, you can slaughter your comrades and then yourself - I strongly advise that you seek medical help because something under your belt is misguiding your sortie of the release.

Post by Sweetheart_X
Hey sniper+plus, how about you meet me outside and we can discuss your feelings in a more conclusive manner.

I would be happy to remove you from the community, like the cancer that you are.

I'm waiting for you.

我希望你慢慢死,但快点下地狱。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2005-5-29 08:56 | 只看该作者
Someone like you should be working at a  nightclub in Japan: to be trashed by 日本鬼子 every night because you are so proud of being treated like 小姐.
You remind me of someone I knew: she sleeps around with many  white man around their mid 60's and she is very proud beause she is like you: 低头哈腰象个哈罢狗. You actually need to stand straight otherwise your flat chest will further cave in.

Post by 周梦
TO Sniper+plus

I do see a lot of beautiful chinese women dating and married with white men, i also know some chinese girls married with black men.
That is not your or my businese.

but after you are defeated by a white guy, instead of fighting back like a man , you turn back and insult chinese women, you are really a disgusting loser
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-29 12:31 | 只看该作者
sniper_plus,

Your response is a typical reply from a child who is afraid to get his beating. You have the courage to insult my wife, but not the courage to say these things directly to my face.

This country uses words to resolve discrepancies, but sometimes words don't work on people who are hard-hearted and closed-minded. If you ever took the time to notice, Canada is percentage-wise one of the largest contributors to United Nations Peacekeeping missions. Why do I mention this? Because in Peacekeeping missions, if one of the sides involved in the war attacks the Peacekeeper repeatedly, they get warned and if they persist, they get bombed. I've warned you before to stop. Similarly, if you disturb the peace continually, and persistently attack me and those who suport me, you will also suffer the consequences.

Violence against women is truly disgusting. I never engage in that sort of cowardly and low-level attack. If a man has no choice but to fight, it should be against another man, not a boy or a woman. However, for you to suggest that makes me wonder about your character, your upbringing, and your eduction. Perhaps that is why you are single... I think you may still be a boy, and so are unsure of how to handle this situation...you have to be brave here on the website in front of everyone, but if you ever find yourself in front of me, you would never have the courage to say anything...you might even have a little "accident" before reaching the toilet.

Enjoy your fantasy world, with your imaginary friends and your right hand. The only way a woman would be with if is if you pay her, and even then you would have to pay her at least six-figures. If I ever worked in a club, I would be the boucer that kicks trash like you to the curb so that the rest of the club can enjoy their time as normal, kind-hearted people.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-29 12:43 | 只看该作者
cloudrain200,

How can I answer your questions when they are not logical? All of your agruments have no basis and follow no logical pattern, except to try and attack me. Please stop having temper tantrums. I already explained the situation clearly...and some people have very sensitive egos, which resulted in attacks based on anger and fear. Even afterwards, I sued for peace and people still continue to attack. Is this the mark of your education? Where were you educated?

I am not interested in seeing the psychiatrist that you are seeing for treatment of your psychological issues. Many patients with psychological problems have inflated images ofthemselves, sensitive egos, and do not follow the normal logic of the rational world, reminding me of you as I read your replies. Several times I offered to move past this conflict and evolve into more civilized discussions, yet you chose to continue assaulting. I suspect that if you continue to attack, you may have a narcissitic personality disorder or perhaps even a borderline personality disorder. I really cannot argue with or reply to questions from someone who has mental disorders, but I can refer you to treatment provided by several of my colleagues at the Montreal Neurological Institute or the Royal Ottawa Hospital. If you are too shy to ask, you can send me a private e-mail and I will be more than happy to arrange that you get the help you need.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2005-5-29 14:50 | 只看该作者

go outside

goooooooooooooooooooo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2005-5-29 20:43 | 只看该作者
Sweetheart_X,

My education is unquestionable - twice as good as yours if no better. I don't have a formal diploma but I communicate nicely (that you agreed) with any kind of people including you. I can make my ponit cross without dotting the teeth.

You have no idea whom I am and I have no intention to brag. To give you some sense of comfort, I have never boxed anyone in my life though I am very well trained. A crap like you doesn't even deserve a punch from a man - disappointed? Then you may get some from your male language tutors such as m.chapulin.

Your very good logic (from your PhD of University of North West Territories) concluded that I am a child - Excellent!

No wonder you are still stuck in the petite poulet de chine. Then you found yourself not satisfied that eluded your dreams of sticking your right or left hand in the air and then blaming your lovely wife ... who pointed to Sinoquebec...then you got stuck on this website -- I used your PHD logic, buddy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2005-5-29 21:06 | 只看该作者
Sweetheart_X,

Before you get angry again, please accept my congratulations first -- you have accomplished the goal of language-exchange, for better for worse.

I am also offering you a cease fire here. Let the readers reflect if you so desire.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-9 02:41 , Processed in 0.054811 second(s), 34 queries .