租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Angel
打印 上一主题 下一主题

十一月的话题-恐龙是这样成长的

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
96#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 14:06 | 只看该作者
and as a result, we would be not surprised to receive N informal invitations but no formal invitaion. and as a result, you should rebuild your strategies and you'd better to adopt fixed one to deal with upcoming various invitations from SUAN CAI BANG:     

Go or Not Go, it's the primary problem of our life in holiday season.        

This time I must offend them indeed. I am going to receive nothing except for bombs and complaints.     
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 13:58 | 只看该作者
Laodao,

A formal invitation from Suancai Bang is impossible, let me tell you why:

Based on my obersevation, their physical head is Chairman Modern, while the mental one is Menghan. Unfortunately, they still have an independent organizer for each meeting, such as Helenzhang for this time. even worse, they still have some special members who have special implicit relationship with their various heads, such as Menghan - Rose;  Modern - Miao Ren ; Helenzhang - Youran....... It's so complicated and troublesome to figure out a commonly recognized issuer to send us FORMAL Invitation. Understand?             

Due to my poor English, I could not tell you vividly the whole story, but you can get sth from my description, right? Don't forget, the political center in China now has been extended from 7 members to 9 members. No exception for the SUAN CAI BANG! N centers and N heads!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
发表于 2002-12-20 13:10 | 只看该作者
First of all, thank you very so much for HELENZHANG and YAORAN’s  NO-FORMAL invitation. Actually, I was moved so much that my eyes filled with tears. You can image what an old face full of tears should be.

Secondly, I am able to distinguish between SUANCAIBANG and PENGYOUBANG now. It seems I am not eligible to be a member in either one.

Thirdly, as a senior man I am willing be an UN officer go-between your groups (SUANCAIBANG & PENGYOUBANG) to find solutions if those groups has any confliction. I can modify the strategy such as using lands exchange peace or using crude oil exchanges peace. Even those strategies don’t work anymore in the hot spot of the world toady.

Last but not the least, I am voluntary to help HELENZHANG moving on Jan. 1 if you wish. I have to back to work on Jan. 2.

ANGEL, if you receive the FORMAL invitation some time later from SUANCAIBANG, let me know, please!
  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 12:43 | 只看该作者
Youran,

where and how can I download CHINESE INPUT SOFTWARE for WINDOWS2000? To discuss the meeting, I need Chinese.  :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
发表于 2002-12-20 12:21 | 只看该作者
angel在这里念你的女儿经阿,haha。不过和话题倒是真的很配合。说说圣诞大餐的事吧,不然人家rose来了冷冷清清的不合适。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

91#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 12:12 | 只看该作者
Additional information about little 恐龙:

1) cannot speak any language completely and clearly except for Bye Bye, Hi and Go Pee Pee;

2) can kiss Mum and Dad upon your requirements;

3) know nothing about "Love" and "Like" but already be liked by boys in daycare. I , as her Mum, saw a boy taking her in his arms and kissing her at her right face in Daycare. When I was so happy for it, my daughter, little 恐龙 screamed!!!  :mad:  

4) relative younger, well-dressed and good looking(?!)

Chairmen or junior member of any group?

DON'T BE SERIOUS! IT'S KIDDING.           
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-12-20 12:00 | 只看该作者
恐龙是这样成长的:

From the photo of little 恐龙, you guys should map out the image of old 恐龙 such as Angel.  :p        :cool:   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2002-12-19 21:05 | 只看该作者
哈哈哈,本人多日未登陆本话题,今天偶遇此,笑得我肚子都疼。
首先是多亏看一下本题,否则有可能错过聚会机会。再就是对悠然对俺的大肆攻击,损坏原主席光辉形象,俺得找机会抱负抱负。        
坚决拥护helenzhang 作主席,俺和原安主席作常委,俺于今日为主席献策(闲扯),请主席查看信箱。  eek!    eek!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2002-12-19 17:44 | 只看该作者
以下的文字是helenzhang写的,她的id好像登陆有问题。请斑竹百忙之中抽点时间给看看。先谢了!

helenzhang:
关于地点的说明,
想来聚会是不止本店一家分号的,所以若有其他大规模的聚会,无妨,本人乐而参加,拜会各位英雄,在此先向刺梅报名。在咱家玩的是迷你型的,只是乔迁新居,邀请一些朋友凑个热闹。

关于时间的说明,
若在一月之前,有侵占他人住宅之危险,若在1月1,2日,有利用友情替自己搬家之嫌疑,若晚于5日,又恐众位书虫开学无暇分身,遂定于3,4,5日之间的某一天。

关于嘉宾的说明,
能邀请到天使大姐,实乃棚壁生辉(好像写了错别字),老刀,常看到您在足球贴子里有高见,鉴于本人也是铁杆球迷,也想会一会您这位球友。悠然,与你双剑合璧,想来什么汤和粥都不在话下,咱切磋切磋。刺梅,您和menghan一起来给大家说个段子,yuming给您配乐,错不了,最后,莫主席和安主席金刚山会师,众小将热泪盈眶......

同样欢迎其他嘉宾,在此不一一点评,归为众小将之集体名单。注,以上排名不分先后。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2002-12-19 16:45 | 只看该作者
以下的文字是helenzhang写的,她的id好像登陆有问题。如果斑竹不忙的话是不是给看看。先谢了!

helenzhang:
关于地点的说明,
想来聚会是不止本店一家分号的,所以若有其他大规模的聚会,无妨,本人乐而参加,拜会各位英雄,在此先向刺梅报名。在咱家玩的是迷你型的,只是乔迁新居,邀请一些朋友凑个热闹。

关于时间的说明,
若在一月之前,有侵占他人住宅之危险,若在1月1,2日,有利用友情替自己搬家之嫌疑,若晚于5日,又恐众位书虫开学无暇分身,遂定于3,4,5日之间的某一天。

关于嘉宾的说明,
能邀请到天使大姐,实乃棚壁生辉(好像写了错别字),老刀,常看到您在足球贴子里有高见,鉴于本人也是铁杆球迷,也想会一会您这位球友。悠然,与你双剑合璧,想来什么汤和粥都不在话下,咱切磋切磋。刺梅,您和menghan一起来给大家说个段子,yuming给您配乐,错不了,最后,莫主席和安主席金刚山会师,众小将热泪盈眶......

同样欢迎其他嘉宾,在此不一一点评,归为众小将之集体名单。注,以上排名不分先后。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-7-5 06:47 , Processed in 0.047333 second(s), 38 queries .