租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Jingren
打印 上一主题 下一主题

网上英语角

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
61#
发表于 2002-6-3 14:12 | 显示全部楼层
8) they are all unrealiable. one moment, you feel you have to sit, but when you go there, you think you don't need it... one moment, wm tells me she doesn't look a word of mine, at another moment, she tells she has read all my seven points....
- c# O% f" s+ ]% S6 c1 k* X. T, p9) they all like to predict the future. mw tells others fate, market movement.... shit slways try to tell its contact timeing (the time it hit the ground)...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2002-6-3 14:27 | 显示全部楼层
nobody with sound mind will echo you, stupid shit. go and join angel, sunshine and professional, you 4 can form a ring of shit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2002-6-3 14:57 | 显示全部楼层
montrealwinter, why don't you keep the shit to yoruself and leave us ass a clean place?: e* w3 j# H; |, }+ ^! U& _) D
we all know shit exit, but we don't have to talk it all the time.
/ |  {  I1 V$ Amontrealwinter, just get lost!; ~, D( ]3 G& G) E
go home, montrealwinter, go home!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2002-6-3 15:05 | 显示全部楼层
you are wrong, assman=wang8.4 [2 c) [9 a& ^$ G3 H3 c# ~8 ]* M
you are just the residual product of assman, called shit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2002-6-3 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
no, we have to generate you thorugh ass. montrealwinter, if you can find another way, i will promote you to montrealsummer.; G& s: [  c# E
assman or assowman, we have to let montrealwinter pass through!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2002-6-3 15:33 | 显示全部楼层
have to say shit is bad, shit from guangzhou is worse, shit from a grangzhou woman is the worst. shit from an ugly guangzhou woman with kid is a living hell...
; b0 [2 E6 [( R' o, Kmintrealwinter is a people? is a living thing? how can you prove it?????
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2002-6-3 15:45 | 显示全部楼层
Are you talking to me????
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2002-6-3 15:57 | 显示全部楼层
don't be self-destructive please. aren't you talking about yourself? it just happened to my name. i am proud of you!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2002-6-3 16:12 | 显示全部楼层
To MW:( |$ M* b5 C/ T- g; B
No one makes me disappear, and I’ve been always around. As for Wangba, choking off a yupi banker (that was me!) who enrages him most often, sounds like a neat and peaceable way to help prevent future attacks. How effectively??!  Only if he has ever ever made it! Haha!- K7 b$ ~: ~9 X/ s6 \; H2 N
Even people leading the efforts to cut me off, should detect that Wangba stops bluffing at this BBS. And my best wish is: finally, he is starting to figure out what a real s-u-cker he has become!" _/ u0 W0 k* H" G# d
On the other hand, well, there is still no sign that our Concordia-shi-t-glued “stupidme’ starts to acknowledge his intergenerational stupidity and idiot-like behavior.
1 q: u, l$ B6 B/ V6 v: z8 lMontreal Winter, keep working, I’ll be on your side.  ]5 a6 {8 L; g1 L: Y! U/ U0 j

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2002-6-4 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
To MW and Matrix:
2 b$ x  a! C+ [9 _& _* k* zWhen I say I’ve always be around, I am conveying the message: I am watching the posts. / E' h1 B- i0 n5 T" }1 V7 x: [
I don’t need to change my ID, Professional is already a “big banner”.* u# q- [7 }. h. B1 A
As a man, I’m still fairly old-fashioned and couldn’t figure out people’s fever in insulting themselves, Unless: Assman is a man without an ass, Shit is real shit and Wangba is, understandably, a big-mouth s-u-cker….
5 l6 h6 M( _# c% ^  m, dAs per my doggie Mikkie, she is still in the lab and will be there for a while.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 22:03 , Processed in 0.042456 second(s), 39 queries .