租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Isabelle
打印 上一主题 下一主题

求教:关于摄像机制式

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2002-6-2 11:55 | 显示全部楼层
the best one is ati all in wonder 8500-DV. with this card, you can 1) user your computer as a personal video recorder to record tv programs 2) input video through a)av cable b)firewire cable c)svideo cable (but no componet cable yet, that's the one i really want to usr) 3) 3-d video capacity at 128mb for gamers. 4) its media video quality is good (i tried geforce 4 card, and i shall say i can't see any difference)5 ^& \* R1 u0 J+ Q( w" g7 Y1 v
now, this card is kinda expensive, over $500, but if you can wait, in a year it should drop to 300 level. , r5 N( b( s8 m/ b- p8 G
to matrix, forget it, laptop can not do serious video editing. i can find you a brandnew multimode vcr for less than 300 dollar, but i still think its too expensive for you. a multimode tv is not cheap.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2002-6-2 15:50 | 显示全部楼层
to do video editing, you need a av-card. with a desktop, you can adapt the av-card with the pci slot which allows fast datatransfer speed. despite the expensive price for an mobile av card, for any external device connecting to laptop, you only have four choices: parallel port, serial port, usb port or firewire port, all of them have very slow data transfer speed. theoretically, you can do it with your laptop, but you will spend a whole day to transfer an hour tape to your harddrive. its effective but not efficient. get it?
3 `) I$ @+ {6 l$ X8 uthat sony vcr sounds good, but do you really need a vcr?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2002-6-2 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
Even for a PCI card, data is transfered by firewire port, which is quite fast.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2002-6-5 10:39 | 显示全部楼层
pay someone to do it for you. it might cost you over $50 per vhs tape convertion.3 I( x5 {$ P/ s8 o. w
or, you go future shop buy a usb av card, convert and return it in a month.7 |- l8 E  l+ j  z3 t
pci slot using firewire? give me a break, you don't know anything about video editing and computer hardware.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2002-6-5 15:13 | 显示全部楼层
To Wang8:1 h6 }! t7 o' J7 g
Don't be so sure of yourselfe. Have your got really a video editing card? What is it?Between your PCI video edting card and your camcorder, the data is not transfered by a firewire cable?Anyway, my pinnacle card is like this.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2002-6-5 15:18 | 显示全部楼层
what i am talking about is what links your pci slot and your cpu. north bridge or south bridge, this is the system bus on your mainboard. i am not talking about what's between your av souce and your av card. today, its linked by firewire. tomorrow, maybe firewire, maybe usb 2.0
" h8 v6 k  e) ~+ b+ [if you can't read english, read it twice before reaching your verdit, ok??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2002-6-5 15:23 | 显示全部楼层
you want to compare your pinnacle card with me, ok. lets bring it on. i used that card for a year, now i am using ati all-in-wonder 8500-dv. check it out, and you will know funcionally speaking, it rocks pinnacle card upside down and inside out!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2002-6-5 15:43 | 显示全部楼层
Don't speak to me with this tone, ok!Your ati card is an all-in-on card(TV, video capture,...etc). But I really think the pinnacle card is the best in the market for video editing. Sure, pinnacle also has cards for professionals, which cost obviously more and give you better quality.
: V9 c& V5 p$ G7 C% vWith my pinnacle card, the video capture is very fast(with a desktop). I don't know what is the video capture speed under your ati card.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 05:06 , Processed in 0.048971 second(s), 37 queries .