租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Laowu
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一年能读完硕士吗?急盼回答!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2003-4-4 12:21 | 显示全部楼层
我是刚来的移民, 有无数的新移民朋友。 有好的,也有不好的。 关键是看你为什么而来。 如果你有好的工作,有钱,前景也好的话在国内,那么你是为了学成之后有金山银山,图实惠,那就别来了。加拿大没有这些。而且回国以后的前景未必比现在的前景好。如果你为了长见识,为了学知识,为了虚的东西,你或许可以来。 但是有一点,无论出现什么情况,不要后悔,如果你有可能后悔,就不要来。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-8 03:14 | 显示全部楼层
Hello! I will not cry if I go. I must to make sure that I will not regret.
And also I am still young, not more than 30.
How can I become brave? How can I do believe that I can win a bright future?
But my sincere friend, do not just see the topic, please left your advices here.
Best wishes to all of you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2003-4-8 12:29 | 显示全部楼层
if you are still young and have a good shape, you should come and enjoy a good future. Mostly, a single woman is more adaptive to the local society than man do. I had neighbor who was a single woman. at the beginning when she just came here, she spoke a ugly english, and she even needed my help to fill out the application forms of medical card. several months later, she cohabited with a blackman. soon after, I was shocked by her tongue. She even got a job as an office secretary in a company. Now she lives in a good building and enjoys a relaxing life.

there are many ways of life, and it is up to you to choose. good luck.  :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2003-4-9 19:29 | 显示全部楼层
hey, christmas111,
first of all, i have to say ur english is beautiful. ur essay, however, could be more logical while u were making a parade of ur talents. let's do a simple calculation. you work full time from 9am to 5:30pm, it is 8.5 hours on work. I suppose the hours that it takes you in the class are 2. u said u could still manage to watch at least 5dvds, i.e. you spend at least 7.5 hours on dvd. such routine costs you 18hours which still does not include the time on the heavy traffic and cooking. you get 6hours left. is it possible for u to get enough time for sleep?  unless you are resposible for watching dvd in the company.            

most students majoring in business are losing ground to mathematics.         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2003-4-9 20:06 | 显示全部楼层
应该是每星期5DVD...
高手确实存在,五体投地!!!  wink    wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2003-4-9 21:57 | 显示全部楼层
christmas111,
ur words,"never cooked", remind me of a joke, a student broke wind in class, in order to keep him out of the suspect, he told others that he have never losed gas.             

hehehe, no offence, ^_^ just kidding...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-10 06:38 | 显示全部楼层
Hello! Everybody!
I mentioned question to discuss, and want to find a good way to resolve problems. So please do not come here to say bad words.
You know, everybody can make his or her choice, you must understand this. But how can you dare to result me here?  I am a good girl and will  always be good, loyal to what I already chosen.
So, though there are many ways toward so-called success, I chose the most difficult road, depending on myself.
I came here to ask for advices. So if you do not want to behave kind-minded, do not leave any ugly words here.
Best wishes to all!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2003-4-10 14:04 | 显示全部楼层
春风吹,战鼓擂,当今年代谁怕谁!
干!
从现在开始!!!  :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2003-4-13 12:35 | 显示全部楼层
这里讨论的好激烈啊 !我现在也有这个打算,看了这里的回复,觉得没有一开始的兴奋了。但我想如果我真的出去了,我不会后悔得!我上大学前都在父母身边,但我希望能有更多的阅历,不要在什么都依赖父母了,趁着现在还年轻,出去闯闯吧!我希望能看到自己创造的生活!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-14 05:12 | 显示全部楼层
Hello!
Thank all of you for posting, I will consider fully.
Now China is developing fast, I think if we cherish our youth, not waste time, we can have our bright future everywhere. In one word, when you are now in difficulties, when you fell sad, don't lost your heart, don't give up, then you can find that everything will be OK, will become better and better.
If I go, I don't mean that I go to Canada to relax, I just for fighting, to challenge myself.
Anyway, I wish you good luck, and can be pride of yourself!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-21 15:31 , Processed in 0.043456 second(s), 39 queries .