可恶的Bell!  :mad:  
FrankZhang,你和bell通电话定HighSpeed时,有没有问对方的名字?如果有,直接找那个给你还帐户的人谈。
如果你却实有道理,不要对他们客气,坚持你的意见。我有个朋友被bell多收了长途话费,最后还是讨回了公道的。
另外,你最好找个能同步录音的留言机,以后再打电话给bell时把过程录下来,万一打官司也有证据。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2002-4-28 09:14 | 显示全部楼层
really? i experienced no problem whatsoever with bell. i paid $20 (modem rental included)+tax for the first 6 month and regular price thereafter. are you guys telling the truth? bce the biggest company in canada, i don't think they build their assets by cheating.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-4-28 09:23 | 显示全部楼层
in addition, do you know if you record your phone conversation with another party without notice, its a breach of privacy? the tape can not be used in court because you use an illegal way to gather the evidence?
go to court? think twice, don't waste your time on something you have no control at all. you can file a complain with bell, they might spare you penny or two to make you feel better.  to win a case against bell, you'd better be a number of a class action.
my words may sound odd to your ears, but i am telling the turth. never think democracy and consumer right is just biching aroud, you are wrong, even in canada, the law is on the money side...
merciful wang8
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2002-4-28 14:34 | 显示全部楼层
you have to login into customer selfcare account first. here is the link:http://www1.sympatico.ca/help/local/bell/selfcare.bell.html
yes, i am located in Ontario. i only think bell treat french market than the english one, doesn't know the promotion was applied to ontrio residence only. first time, wang8 feel priviliged.
good luck you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2002-4-29 13:17 | 显示全部楼层
I have also been charged $57.14. at the begining i thought they made an error.
but actually they billed me for two months. i started from March 19th, the billing date is April 20th. Sympatico's common practice is to bill customers at the beginning of the month.
because the last month is my first month, they didn't charge me and combined two months' fees together.
from next month on ,they will bill me 24.95/month untill the end of promotion plan.
therefore, what i said is another situation. when any friend receives a doubled bill, calm dowm, and make it out. sometime it is just a misunderstanding.  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2002-5-10 11:03 | 显示全部楼层
我曾经使用了Bell的Sympatico四个月,结果的帐单是40多块。我觉得使用方面没有什么问题啊。挺好的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-21 06:18 , Processed in 0.036942 second(s), 35 queries .