才40,就成功了!
祝贺你!

谢谢这位仁兄!我是不求人,说不定书还有多难卖呢!
金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

165#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-1 14:09 | 显示全部楼层
我的中文新诗,前好几年到现在有三十来首,这几年写英文的,中文都没怎么碰。等今年写点,凑齐百八十首,明年中出一下。。。。。。。。。努力吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

166#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-12 14:35 | 显示全部楼层
清流集收到两本样书了,挺好,也没错。就是觉得内容少了点,有点薄了,48页。所以把价降到$12。95,只有少赚点了,薄利多销,我能承受的价格。新作品,不应该便宜,再说卖相怎样还不知道。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

167#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-12 17:40 | 显示全部楼层
新书也不值钱,我的中国塔都20块多一本的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

168#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-12 17:46 | 显示全部楼层
我都免费让人家看呐!卖洋人书,拳头打在棉花上,人都不理你,倒是喜欢看。。。。。。。。。看也行了,就怕读者不欣赏,那我更不好卖了。。。。。。。。难为。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

169#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-23 01:55 | 显示全部楼层

Hua Ling

I changed my Chinese word to Hua Ling. It means China Pouring Cold. It is nice, finally I made point, and this word carries meaning of coldness. I think Canadian is generally cold to other people, maybe it is due to the terrain. At the same time, Chinese are cold to higher people, famous CHinese saying is "High Place Can Not Stand Coldness." So I will be very very cold to people for the rest of time, and at the same time, I will stand coldness from people as well which draws it even. I am advantageous, but the dumb Canadians don't care about you advantages, they simply ignore you, don't even expect non-church people to buy Christian content books. And for Christians, they simply don't buy books they are not familiar with. So I still have very little chance, that's why I give my works for free for people to read. What's not free? Those Americans and Canadian do give products for free to people participate in their shows. In this information age, giving for free means money in the future, and I hope I am on the track and I will still give my works for free for people to read. There are so many stuff out there, and I hope my works attacted your attention. It means money in the future too. Definitely, you can not leave a poor writer in cold forever. As time rolls, I will be colder to people because of my Chinese word, and I will still give works for free. Finally, Hua Ling is a good word, I liked it very much and I thought it over a long time to consider the word. So I will use it often in my Chinese calligrpahy works. Bad, I experieced coldness from my own race, my retaliation is to be colder.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

170#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-23 13:38 | 显示全部楼层
我有个很笨的逻辑,就是要让人看诗看文人家财肯掏钱买诗买文。诗文本不贵,贵的是功夫,更是做市场花的功夫。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-22 12:23 , Processed in 0.041031 second(s), 36 queries .