181#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-1-23 10:46 | 显示全部楼层
-----------------------------
金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

182#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-1-23 11:08 | 显示全部楼层
卖点书,卖点书法几乎是我唯一的希望。还有就是折价卖古玩,要还贷款,破产人家也一样来收货,所以不想破产。极不公平啊!加拿大,有法律不让用艺术品做抵押贷款做生意,美国中国都可以的。我有好些真品,看来只有卖掉一些,看看今年会不会有点改变。自从我十年前辞去工作回加拿大,我的经济情况就没怎么好过。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

183#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-7 17:42 | 显示全部楼层
I will host a book signing event for all of my five books at the end of this month in Swatow Plaza. Everyone is welcome to come.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

184#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-12 18:24 | 显示全部楼层
新批了几本自己的英文书卖一下,“YUAN‘S PLACE”,“IMMINENT FERNS”, “CHINA TOWER”和“CHINESE INCARNATION” BY SHA YAN。价格式网上价,免运费,可签名。中文书”QING LIU BOOK“ BY SHA YAN还有几本,也卖一下。

联系:JOHN_HU@SYMPATICO。CA
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

185#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-17 23:48 | 显示全部楼层
China Blue

China blue
Poignant with immediate clue
Refreshing through and meant to rule
Link to a desperate desert sinks
Jungles and blue
Pitch with winning tone
Sleazy fresh mind mingle
In a spirit smash
Blue and win
Such an imminent wing
Left, right and right still
Refreshing and whining
Desperate jungles through
Sink and singing the click
Just a moment spared
Last in a decent spirit flute
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

186#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-21 15:21 | 显示全部楼层
Post by halifax;3048040
就你那也叫书法,省省吧!你出的书也可想而知了。长得丑就别出来吓人啦,看见你就败兴。扫帚星!

你急什么,我网上广告还没打呢!要急着日日你妈去,MOTHER FUCKER!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

187#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-21 17:13 | 显示全部楼层
Post by halifax;3048040
就你那也叫书法,省省吧!你出的书也可想而知了。长得丑就别出来吓人啦,看见你就败兴。扫帚星!

什么,恭喜我魁星高照!你这种垃圾丧门星,不折你我折谁!浑水是不是很好摸鱼啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

188#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-7 18:24 | 显示全部楼层
Red Deer

It has been a while since I knew this girl, Catherine. When I think of her, I can always imagine that this girl with such special character as quietness and intelligence is the symbol of my love, my endless and everlasting love. It has been uneasy for me to think of her, her personality and character. Often too many times, her image entered my thoughts and my brain unstoppably. And traceably, this beautiful lady has been occurring in my mind for nearly a month. And every single moment when I think of her, I can feel the love and her beauty as with me, along. In these nights of summer, my feeling for her swept me like the wave of the ocean, powerful, strong. When the up and down of wave glided my mind, I could always feel this girl, this special girl entered my life. So much like a sailor, me, gliding with the boat in the unknowing open sea. Only she comforted my mind thus I felt Catherine was always with me.
The summer was such a special time in this part of the world, Montreal, Canada, this special city of French and English majorities and minorities from all parts of the world, the city which was built beside the St-Lawrance River sometimes back in the history when the French and English settlers came to North America in 18th century from Europe. Maple trees in the parks and along the city streets were tall and strong, standing, silently. When the smooth and warm wind blows from Northern Atlantic ocean, their leaves and branches moves from left to right following the blowing wind. Flowers were around everywhere you can see, lily, rhododendron, azalea and flowers you could not name. Swimming pools were built in the parks. You can sometimes see people swimming in the pool. Life is easy and casual in this city.
Strange thoughts took me these couple of days. Did she love me? Or, I loved her instead. I know Catherine for about a month. She is a musician, a Roman Catholic, and I, an engineer. My name is John, a Chinese having a very good Christian name. I liked the good characters in American movies, very heroic. It looked to me every one of them is born to save the earth. John in the Terminators, I remembered. Catherine loves art and music. And for me, music is my favorite, so I like fine Chinese paintings and western paintings.
I first met Catherine in an Asian fine arts museum in Paris. It was an exhibition. When I went into the exhibition hall, I saw a beautiful western girl entered from the security gate. She wears a fine blouse and a pair of blue jeans. She argued with the security guard about her camera. She could not talk very well in French, I couldn't too. She forgot to bring her camera into the museum, but she has already entered through the gate. She wants to go back for her camera, it seemed the security guard says camera is not allowed in the museum. I stepped forward and explained to her in English. She thanked me. She is a beautiful young girl. I liked her. After some introduction and seeing I am an Asian guy, Catherine asked me whether I could show her around for the exhibition.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

189#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-7 19:55 | 显示全部楼层
Post by bbnmontreal;3055993
哥们儿,真不是想打击你,但是正确认识自己的能力是对一个正常人的基本要求之一。如果你精神上没有什么疾病的话,还是多交交朋友,不要每天活在你的小世界里了。

你网站上英文水平说好听点是“短文改错”,说难听点就是狗屁不通,说深入点就是你完全把脑中想表达的中文直接硬生生的翻译成英文写出来,还远远不具备用英文直接表达的能力。至于出了英文书,那是因为你自己出钱。

关于你的书法,说实话,本人能用小腿写出那个水平。

还是那句话,去医院检查,多交朋友。大多数人是在具有坚实的物质基础后才接触古玩,文学和书法,而你看起来刚刚相反,所以特别廉价。

懂sense么?我的sense是很中式老派的。。。。。。。。。。中文英语老外也看得懂的不是?还有拿钱砸古玩文学书画是俗人的玩法,都是中国人,我想你懂的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

190#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-15 14:34 | 显示全部楼层
出了五本书,卖相差得厉害。也只有看淡点了,免得伤得厉害。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-22 13:47 , Processed in 0.043583 second(s), 36 queries .