楼主: fly fish
打印 上一主题 下一主题

真诚请教高速汽车打滑

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2013-1-28 15:02 | 显示全部楼层

怎么用英文

Post by CheckMoteur;3203098
I was just hit by a thought like: talking about car equipped with ABS, what is the proper way braking you think?

it will be terribly WRONG if you thought, in order to shorten the distance of braking, you'd better FORCE the ABS to be founctioning, even if the condition wouldn't necessarily cause so.

sorry to ask stupid question like this, sounds like treat people as idiot, but, if this is already a common sense, you would tell immediately, some guy’s TEST we've been talking about here doesn't make any sense at all.

ABS is built to deal with bad situation(wheels locked) and can be used only to save the situation a little bit, like avoiding to hit something just, or hitting in 30km/h instead of 60. comparing stop distance with ABS founctioning , with that without so(wheels turning normally), just like compare running speed of disabled person with some sort of mechanical aiding system, with normal one. you force ABS to be founctioning, you've already made the bad situation, you just can't compare it with a normal one no more.

always stop a car like this, even the car equipped with ABS:

A. try always your best to NOT cause ABS to be founctioning.
B. if you couldn‘t and the ABS is already founctioning anyhow, FLOOR your brake pedal, focus on steering, and pray. never ever try to let go of the pedal, NEVER!

confidence is really important, but, if the confidence is built on the base of some sort fo mistake, it would be better to lose it.:wink:
不知道是不是你写的还是网上转载的,看着有些费劲。希望这些话里没有讥讽的意思。

我可能就是你文中所说的做TEST的some guy(s)之一,不过如同上面讲的--try always your best to NOT cause ABS to be founctioning--我做的试验正是这种情形,第一次故意触发ABS,并且FLOOR my brake pedal, focus on steering--but I DIDN"T PRAY, 记录下车子停稳后的位置标志,第二次在刹车感觉ABS启动马上松刹车之后再踩--如此反复直至停稳,记录位置标志。得到的结果是ABS的距离长些,如果这个结果doesn't make any sense at all的话,我的车子真的是比较特殊。

如果我的结果does make sense 的话,你上次在路口停不住的情况是否就可避免了呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2013-1-28 15:08 | 显示全部楼层

用拼音吧

Post by CheckMoteur;3203121
you can try using DIANSHA as a good way to avoid using ABS, but not an alternative when ABS is working, any alternative you found will make things worse then.

my point of view, you can not actually USE ABS. it's something that out of your control at all. and you should try not using it, by grabbing the contorl of the car before you get there.
真的是看不明白,如果你现在没法敲中文建议你直接写拼音,这样避免误会。

我无法回帖了,在这回复你:
2:44你说--
I'm working (though actually doing nothing, dead season). I check post on my iphone and reply via company computer, no Chinese support, that's why, sorry about that.

I don't think you really got me. I'm not saying here HOW you made ABS working was wrong, but the LOGIC which you were using to reach your conclusion. when you forced ABS founctioning, the wheels were already locked, the stop distance would be OF COURSE longer on the same road condition, than didn’t. ABS save the situation a bit, but not by much, even better than wheel-locking not happening at all.

the key is, IF THE ROAD CONDITION WAS NOT NECESSARILY CAUSING WHEELS LOCKING, YOU CAN STOP YOUR CAR NORMALLY ANYWAY, YOU DID THE TEST FOR NOTHING. you were actually comparing the stop distance between wheels locked and not lokced, but not when wheels locked, w/ ABS VS. w/o ABS.

I'm no badass here, just try to tell you don't let go of pedal and try DIANSHA when ABS kicked in on public road, it's rather dangerous. do feel no confident at this point, please!:wink:

这句话不正确--when you forced ABS founctioning, the wheels were already locked,the stop distance would be OF COURSE longer on the same road condition, than didn’t.
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2013-1-30 17:24 | 显示全部楼层

麻烦你给解释一下

Post by CheckMoteur;3203154
I'm working (though actually doing nothing, dead season). I check post on my iphone and reply via company computer, no Chinese support, that's why, sorry about that.

I don't think you really got me. I'm not saying here HOW you made ABS working was wrong, but the LOGIC which you were using to reach your conclusion. when you forced ABS founctioning, the wheels were already locked, the stop distance would be OF COURSE longer on the same road condition, than didn’t. ABS save the situation a bit, but not by much, even better than wheel-locking not happening at all.

the key is, IF THE ROAD CONDITION WAS NOT NECESSARILY CAUSING WHEELS LOCKING, YOU CAN STOP YOUR CAR NORMALLY ANYWAY, YOU DID THE TEST FOR NOTHING. you were actually comparing the stop distance between wheels locked and not lokced, but not when wheels locked, w/ ABS VS. w/o ABS.

I'm no badass here, just try to tell you don't let go of pedal and try DIANSHA when ABS kicked in on public road, it's rather dangerous. do feel no confident at this point, please!:wink:
由于英文水平有限,我对你的这些话理解起来有些困难,你现在可以用中文解释一下我是否理解有误?

你写的--when you forced ABS founctioning, the wheels were already locked, the stop distance would be OF COURSE longer on the same road condition, than didn’t. 这句话我认为不正确,因为即使我强行触发ABS工作,车轮抱死也仅限于开始的那一瞬间,之后在ABS的作用下车轮就不会再抱死。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2013-1-31 11:51 | 显示全部楼层

确实有不同看法

Post by CheckMoteur;3204066
我觉得老兄理解无误,哈哈。这不是英不英文的问题了,而是老兄对我的分析有不同看法。前面也说过,这个很正常,也无谓再说下去。我的意见还是那样,不管分析对错,我可以肯定地说,到了大马路上,紧急刹车abs起作用的时候,坚持踩紧刹车是正确做法,切勿松开尝试点刹。;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check Engine, 10$1个

手机: 438 275-0682
邮件:checkmoteur@gmail.com
我觉得既然讨论,就希望得到答案。如果越问越糊涂可不是我的本意。

第一次看到你回复,知道你是业内人士而且说的内容也都是技术性很强的,确实盼着能很快解决我的疑惑。可是现在给我的感觉是你好像并没有看清我写的东西,因为我几次强调了我的车是配备有ABS的,而我所做的不过是用触发ABS后听由其支配的刹车距离,来跟避免触发ABS--以及触发后稍微松开再踩来避免完全由ABS操控得到的刹车距离做的比对。这仅仅是在无人无车的停车场的冰面上做的。

像你所说的ABS启动后车轮是处于抱死状态--这与我听说的ABS工作原理不符。你既然不想再说下去我可以理解,不过我还真不敢相信能有如此无聊之人给你打电话说这些事儿。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 00:19 , Processed in 0.040221 second(s), 29 queries .