租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: xyz888

Reliable home Inspector!

关闭 [复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2021-6-21 17:41 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Antoine Birdi 是一位非常敬业和专业的驗房師, 他給我驗房時是下雨天, 他非常認真的檢查了房屋的所有角角落落,爬到雨地裡檢查各種縫隙, 钻进閣樓裡檢查出了很多的問題。 他的驗房報告非常容易看懂,圖文並茂,一目了然。因為他驗出了許多的問題 ,並在報告裡進行了嚴謹的錶述 ,依據他的報告 ,我最终做出了很好的決定 ,避免了後續的很多麻煩事 。他的手機電話是 514 464 4444
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-21 17:41 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Antoine Birdi 是一位非常敬业和专业的驗房師, 他給我驗房時是下雨天, 他非常認真的檢查了房屋的所有角角落落,爬到雨地裡檢查各種縫隙, 钻进閣樓裡檢查出了很多的問題。 他的驗房報告非常容易看懂,圖文並茂,一目了然。因為他驗出了許多的問題 ,並在報告裡進行了嚴謹的錶述 ,依據他的報告 ,我最终做出了很好的決定 ,避免了後續的很多麻煩事 。他的手機電話是 514 464 4444
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-22 17:36 | 显示全部楼层
First time home inspection and we were recommended Mr Bridi. Did not disappoint. Approx 3.5 hours on a sweltering hot Friday afternoon. Very thorough and detailed. Refreshing surprise was the communication. Mr Bridi narrated through the entire experience in a concise and informative manner regarding all the findings so that we could be more informed and answered all our questions in a way we could understand. The report was very thorough and partly due to his in-person explanations as well as well documented photos - very easy to understand and also gauge the severity of the problems.

It almost felt like *we* were in a home inspection course ourselves. Highly recommended.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-12 22:04 | 显示全部楼层
Georgesliu 发表于 2021-6-21 17:41
Antoine Birdi 是一位非常敬业和专业的驗房師, 他給我驗房時是下雨天, 他非常認真的檢查了房屋的所有角角落 ...

看了大家的好评,上周请Antoine Birdi 进行了房屋检测,如大家所说专业又敬业。
Antoine 对室外的检查不放过每一个角落,包括被植物遮挡的部分以及deck下面的部分,钻进钻出很是认真敬业。室内检查也很仔细,包括窗户的密封性、潮湿度测试、暖气控制器是否正常工作的测试、以及其它细节的地方。
Antoine对发现的问题给予了详细的解释并提出解决和维修建议,让我们学到了不少房屋维护的知识。
Antoine工作认真负责,值得推荐。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-2 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
Today, I also received the inspection report of the house we planned to buy. The inspection was done on August 31, 2021. Thanks to Antoine Bridi's careful inspection, we avoided a potential big loss.

In my whole life, I hired two inspectors so far, the first one was a very cheap but also very lousy one, who didn't much work. This one, Mr. Bridi, is a little pricy, in my opinion, but did the inspection meticulously and helped us found out the potential structural issues. Without this inspection, we would have proceeded to buy the house. I would like to hire a pricy but professional inspector like Mr. Bridi.

One suggestion for potential house buyers to ask for Mr. Bridi to do inspection is as follows.

Mr. Bridi offers the thermography service which detects the water leakage but charges an extra 80 dollars. On the one hand, you should not opt out this service as it can help you find out whether there is hidden water infiltration; on the other hand, if the house is already not worth of buying, you can save that 80 bucks. But how? My suggestion is to make this decision at the very end of the inspection: if at that time, you realized that the house is not worth of buying, opt out this service; if you think the house is OK close to the end of the inspection, then ask for that extra service and pay that extra fee.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-18 20:19 | 显示全部楼层
Antoine Bridi 验房确实非常认真和细心。
他钻进钻出各个角落非常辛苦。整个验房过程持续了整五个小时。对我们这个房子的阁楼钻进去查看了一个小时左右。
另外Antoine期间会非常耐心的给我们讲解一些关于房子结构及保养房子的常识。
Antonie的最终report也很详尽明了,有图有解释。
总之我们很满意Antonie验房,绝对物有所值。真心推荐给想买房的朋友们。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-25 21:51 | 显示全部楼层
这是我第二次请Antoine Birdi先生为我验房了,从早上9:30一直忙到下午13:30,从阁楼到地下室验得非常仔细和专业,帮我找到很多房子的问题,他的报告详细列举了你需要改进的项目,根据他的报告你知道那些地方需要改进,将极大地有助于你保护房子的状况、寿命和价值,非常的物超所值。极力推荐。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-16 16:55 | 显示全部楼层
I hired Mr. Antoine Bridi for a condo inspection. The quality of his services went beyond my expectations and I gave him 110% of score for his excellent inspection work and report.  我聘请了 Antoine Bridi 先生进行公寓检查。他的服务质量超出了我的预期,对于他出色的检查工作和报告,我给打他 110% 分。
At beginning, I felt that it was not important to check the roof, as it is a common portion of the building and about time to change. He convinced me to have him to check the roof, which proved to be a 100% correct decision. We found the sign of leakage on the roof, and we know immediate action shall be taken to fix the problem as soon as possible. 刚开始的时候,我觉得检查屋顶并不重要,因为它是建筑物的公共部分,而且差不多快换了。他说服我让他检查屋顶,事实证明这是一个 100% 正确的决定。我们发现了屋顶漏水的迹象。这样我们知道应该立即采取措施尽快解决该问题。
During the inspection, he checked every place that he could access to in a systematic and thorough fashion. He identified a number of important issues, including the roof leakage and the presence of mice.  He delivered a high-quality inspection report within two days. His report is thorough, highly structured and easy to read, and it covered all the aspects that I expected. 在验房过程中,他系统地、彻底地检查了每一个他能检查的地方。他发现了许多重要问题,包括屋顶漏水和老鼠的存在。他在两天内提交了一份高质量的检查报告。他的报告是透彻的、结构清晰、易于阅读。它涵盖了我所期望的所有方面。
All in all, Mr. Antoine Bridi is very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend him for your building inspection. 总而言之,Antoine Bridi 先生知识渊博且专业。我强烈推荐他做您的验房师。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-12 11:07 | 显示全部楼层
In early May, I asked Antoine Bridi to inspect the house I want to buy, he is a very professional and meticulous inspector. Wen he arrived ahead of time, he inspectedthe appearance of the house firstly, including the wall, widows, fountation and everythin related to te house. Under the deck in the backyard, although the space was very small, he still got inside and made a detailed inspection. , For the attic part, he also did a very detailed inspection, very serious, careful and professional. as for the romm inspection, he inspected carefully everythin in the romm, including  the windows,heating, ventifilation, doors and cabinets etc., and any defects have been explained to you. totlal it take 3 and a half hours.  Overall, Antonie is an independent and professional home inspector, and I highly recommend him. His name can be searched on AIBQ's website.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-12 11:09 | 显示全部楼层
In early May, I asked Antoine Bridi to inspect the house I want to buy, he is a very professional and meticulous inspector. Wen he arrived ahead of time, he inspectedthe appearance of the house firstly, including the wall, widows, fountation and everythin related to te house. Under the deck in the backyard, although the space was very small, he still got inside and made a detailed inspection. , For the attic part, he also did a very detailed inspection, very serious, careful and professional. as for the romm inspection, he inspected carefully everythin in the romm, including  the windows,heating, ventifilation, doors and cabinets etc., and any defects have been explained to you. totlal it take 3 and a half hours.  All in all, Antonie is an independent and professional home inspector, and I highly recommend him. His name can be searched on AIBQ's website.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 16:39 , Processed in 0.046439 second(s), 35 queries .