楼主: valeisay
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] ::文艺艺术类的朋友聚一下吧::

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-14 01:12 | 只看该作者
wink
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-15 14:00 | 只看该作者
for those who sent me an e-mail, i will contact you very soon, for those who are still interested in joining the event please send me an e-mail...ca va?  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-16 16:09 | 只看该作者
The plan has been made and sent back to your mail boxes if you wrote or contacted to me!!! Please check your mail box, and confirm with me. Hope to see you all soon!         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-16 16:11 | 只看该作者
The plan has been made and sent back to your mail boxes if you wrote or contacted to me!!! Please check your mail box, and confirm with me. Hope to see you all soon, and we will stir a BIG  BANG !!!         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-17 10:04 | 只看该作者
ATTENTION PLEASE!

* for those of you who got my notice, pls reply to me as soon as possible, thanx!     

* sb in this topic who also wants to join the event did really a terrible thing to me last night!  please stay away this topic and don't bother to come for our activity! what a jerk...!!!  :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2003-4-17 15:25 | 只看该作者
Hi Valeisay ---

Never mind, I guess most who are going to join you are kind. You don't have to shut the door to anyone. And bear in mind, you have support from all those you know of in Montreal.

Just a gentle reminder, will there be shower this Sunday ? If you check into the weather forecast.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2003-4-17 15:46 | 只看该作者
依旁人看,Valeisey 和 Chinastory 倒是挺般配的一对.正好乘机磨合磨合?   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2003-4-17 16:58 | 只看该作者
Really ? I have not thought about it yet. Thank you, djHu. True, my great pleasure to know Valeisay, a sweet, open and good natured girl  from eastern part of China, just got her LP on her own, who can even speak fluent English. It might even be a greater pleasure for me if I could have such a daughter like her, then she may have her own piano and decent education plus a home with parent and brothers and sisters next to her.

Again, can we Chinese behave in a more supporting manner ? Like Jewish, Italians, Irish, Koreans ....

Valeisay just has an idea to get to know more people in her own area, to have fun or to help to her study. I don't see anything wrong.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2003-4-17 17:29 | 只看该作者
chinastory 的心思我懂了, 通过坚决支持valeisay 的一切行动和想法,和 valeisay 早早地陪成一对, 然后早早地拥有 valeisay 第二代.             
不知 valeisay 同不同意啊...  :confused:    :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2003-4-17 17:51 | 只看该作者
valeisay,
I suggest u change place and just mail the friends u want.
Dont u think some guys in this topic are absoluately abnormal.
Policemen will date them.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-11 01:14 , Processed in 0.057006 second(s), 38 queries .