租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 683|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] 谁想买数码摄像机? 同去砍价如何?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-8-24 11:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我想买Panasonic PVGS400或者PVGS200。但您想买别的型号也可以。A salesman would be so happy if he can sell two or more digital camcorders at the same time. 请跟贴说明你的联系方法。或email: panomax@hotmail.com.
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-24 16:23 | 只看该作者
The key is that the salesman may be willing to drop the prices a lot if he can sell 2+ camcorders. It will be a win-win situation for us and the salesman.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-8-25 11:54 | 只看该作者
I'm consider buying a camcorder. Could you tell me which shop you are dealing with?
BTW, from what I heard, it doesn't matter how big a discount a salesman can give you, it still doesn't beat the price if you buy online (remember, you alos save half the tax with internet purchasing). Then, do you have any convincing reason to buy it from retailor instead of onling?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-3 12:39 | 只看该作者
Which camcorder for you?

Obviously, trust is a problem for on-line shopping. From which site do you want to buy? Most sites are in US, I believe.

I tried negotiating in some stores like Dumoulin, Centre HiFi, and some not-chain stores. The mileages vary. If you are interested, I can mention the quotations.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-15 06:50 , Processed in 0.038821 second(s), 33 queries .