租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 棉花糖
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 有没有人有兴趣一起去滑雪

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
1161#
发表于 2003-3-19 12:19 | 只看该作者
CEO?? Everybody could BE a CEO if you wanna organize a ski trip......  
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1162#
发表于 2003-3-19 16:14 | 只看该作者
Hi XI GUA,

Those are nice pictures!  Hope you get your camera fixed soon.

Next time, if I see a big round UFO In Black trails, I won't be surprised.  :p  

Mona
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1163#
发表于 2003-3-19 21:27 | 只看该作者
Mona,
CEO is hard earned not bought - you need to work 7 days a week for at least 18 years before you can be there... so continue working hard...I am sure you will be there. Simply organize a skiing event will never elevate you to where you dreamt to be.
Thanks your email and I shall contact when I go skiing next time.

Daxigua,
I will try to convince Martin to go with me ...   wink    wink    wink   if snow condition is good -- because skiing is one the most wonderful thing that one can truly enjoy.

Quinstinstic,
I am sure that you will catch me very fast if we go together twice a week (but stop wasting your time on green runs - you need hills to give you momentum to be inspired on carving/turning.

Ok, let's see if weather will turn good this weekend but I am only available on Sunday (if I do go.) email me your telephone number so that I can call you if I decide to go. Buy your skis now or you will be paying a lot more after the season.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1164#
发表于 2003-3-20 00:34 | 只看该作者
Folks,
I have a crazy idea. would you like go to Whistler ski?         there always snow, Do you want go with me?         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1165#
发表于 2003-3-20 01:54 | 只看该作者
俺也贴一个tremblant..  :cool:       
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1166#
发表于 2003-3-20 20:44 | 只看该作者
Martin,

Whistler will be on the agenda for next winter since I still need to work hard enough to accumulate my vacation days - for now, let's continue to sharpen up the saw here.
White Face (Lake Placid in NY), where the Winter Olympic was held,  has great deals during the weekdays. Do you want to go for 2 nights?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1167#
发表于 2003-3-20 20:51 | 只看该作者
Quinstinstic,
Got some info for you today - Atomic Beta C 9.20 is a private label from Sports Expert and that is of the exact same quality/performance as C 9.18 (made by the same factory) except that Sports Expert ordered its own colors (because they have enough buying powers).
Andre Larond right now has super specials for C 9.18 blue color at $500 + taxes including factory installed bindings.
Let me know when you have picked up those and we can go skiing together. With your new boots and your passion with snow, I will soon have a good skiing buddy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1168#
发表于 2003-3-20 21:38 | 只看该作者
Folks, I got the Atomic R10 boots. What a beauty!!!! I couldn't stop staring at it.     Too bad the skiing season is almost over, but next year... hehehe... <evil grin>...        
Did you see any shops carry Volkl skis. I heard they are very nice but hard to track down.
Martin, if you really want to challenge yourself, you can go to Mad River Glen in Vermont. I read a review on Golobe & Mail, and it said the place is really tough.  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1169#
发表于 2003-3-21 22:04 | 只看该作者
Quintinstic,

Wow, I must see your new boots...maybe by the end of next winter season, I will get a new pair too so that I can ride on double diamonds the following season...

Sorry I have no info about this skis since I have over-invested on my skis this season (bought them twice - I am still trying to sell the ones bought in Nov).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1170#
发表于 2003-3-21 22:13 | 只看该作者
Hehe... Folks, you really like Atomic ski bor...      
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-2 22:29 , Processed in 0.046566 second(s), 40 queries .