租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 538|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] Help! My PC becomes very very slow

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-9-7 22:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
:confused: My PC becomes very very slow. Windows Xp Home edition is installed. I run the recovery program. Basically there should be nothing in the pc. I will appreciate if any expert can help. Can I formate it if it is NTFS instead of FAT32?
2#
发表于 2004-9-7 22:42 | 只看该作者

easy

Before I can give you any advice, I would like to know what your process speed is and how much memory you have on your computer. Better still, give me full hardware specification on your computer.

It's not a big problem and can be easily solved.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-9-7 23:55 | 只看该作者
I agree.

However, what you have said does not really make sense. You'd better find someone who has expertise upon computer techniques to inspect your computer directly.

It is a more feasible and convenient way to account for the situation.

Hope this does help.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-8 17:06 | 只看该作者

help

Thanks both of you!

My PC is a Compaq S4000NX Celeron 2.4GHz Computer, 40G HDD. Will this help?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-9-9 00:37 | 只看该作者
Post by whiskywhisky
Thanks both of you!

My PC is a Compaq S4000NX Celeron 2.4GHz Computer, 40G HDD. Will this help?

Your CPU speed is pretty fair. Additionally, your computer's memory and the rotate speed of your harddisk also mainly determine the performance of your computer as a whole.

I insist that you'd better find someone who are able to examine your computer critically. If the situation is complicated to explain why your computer runs so slowly, format the system and reinstall immediately to avoid wasting time.

Good luck
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-9-9 19:04 | 只看该作者
1. 把还原功能disable. 还原功能又费内存又占硬盘,可以说没有用。
2.察看是否开机载入项太多,把不必要的程序删掉。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-16 15:25 , Processed in 0.044068 second(s), 39 queries .