租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: beaugarcon
打印 上一主题 下一主题

I have never fallen in love with any girl!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-9-16 18:22 | 只看该作者

Hi,initimate

Hi,friend upstairs,

why dont you tell us your love story since you do have one?

For years, I live a lone,thinking the life,marriage,woman,love,even religion......I 've seen many familis,they are quarring lots of times,the only result is to devorce; I've seen lots of girls they cohabite with guys for saving money; I've seen lots of threads here ,they are quarring with each other,insulting each other,dispise each other......these are chinese community phenomenon, I often ask myself why all these happen everywhere? My answer is we lost our treasurable tradition or religion of "Kong Meng zhi dao",western religion,concept shall be a optional patch of our own's,we lose KongMengZhiDao,we lose ourself.

The communist party toppled our traditional concept,made our thoughts disordered ,therefor we often get lost in western world. I remeber I am a ZhongGuoRen,I belive most of us know who they are.

By the way, I am studying ZhongGuo history,culture especially in ancient period when I have time.I get so much interest on it.

For my personal true love story, I just want to say :"this world need more love and being loved", thanks those friends who had provided me some useful opinions,I will consider of them.

Take care,friends
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-20 17:34 , Processed in 0.038349 second(s), 25 queries .