租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 446|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] what are these process?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-9-29 16:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
There are some process under taskmgr, which i dont know what they are used for. I cannot find them in the control panel "service", or under "startup" in my login profile. Where else can i single them out? Autoexec.bat is only run under Dos not windows. And is it possible they start from window registry? is there a way to list them out from the registry? how? (Norton did list some of them out, wonder how it did, like web rebate)
Thanks!
2#
发表于 2004-9-30 04:03 | 只看该作者
i'm not sure, but you should download some anti-virus clearup and spy-ware clearup. scan it and see your results.
everytime you download something,be sure to scan it first.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-1 10:16 | 只看该作者
i think they are spyware, coz i found the memory usage under "performance" does not match the total of the processes. After i installed Norotn, these spyware disappeared, like webrebate, etc. Norton found 54 of them.
But there are still some process which i dont know what they are used for. I can kill them manually, but it is always up again when the machine is restarted. That is y i want to find out from where they got started automatically. there are 4 or 5 processes, under my login profile name, not system ( under which the services started). One of them is run32.dll, another one is hkkey.exe (something like this).

More ideas?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-5 13:37 | 只看该作者
After i searched my harddisk for these process, found out that they all belong to XP service pack, under  folder c:\windows\prefetch. Windows will automatically create this folder again if it is deleted. There are 5 of these processes, either for MS money, or something else. They are still always up to run even after Money is removed. Microsoft!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-12 01:24 , Processed in 0.044483 second(s), 37 queries .