租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: HHello
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] Any interest on new group一起去看热气球 on Aug. 15???

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
61#
发表于 2003-8-13 18:02 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2003-8-14 00:12 | 只看该作者
HHello, thanks for all you did here.

we, about ten people, will go there with you, with cars.
i think that the start time may being 3:30 to 4:00 is better as somebody cannot be there more early, and that it's ok if we can arrive there before 5:00. did you count the number of people?

anyway, you can contact me @ phone: 739-1341, or email: mf_jiang@yahoo.com

thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2003-8-14 01:32 | 只看该作者
我们俩人或更多,但没车,不知可否搭车且分担费用。哪位有空位请回e-mail,谢了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-8-14 10:08 | 只看该作者
Hi, eMike,

The total number can go beyond 50 (including those who never show up on the web).

And there are still more friends who want to join us, but without cars.
it is possible for your team to offer some seats for friends without cars?

I will call you some time today.

As you mentioned the set-off time, I suggested 3:30 PM, but quite a few friends still think that is a little bit late, since the traffice is always jammed on Friday, the later, the worse,
It would take us more than one hour to get there.
And, the worst case, we could miss the evening flight.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2003-8-14 10:49 | 只看该作者
To  HHello :

You guys can meet at city Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. Where just out of the highway, after the second traffic light (See the map of official website).  
There is a temporary parking place beside the road, which allows at least 8 or more car to stop.

The other way you can tell your group size to one cashier at the entrance: The quantities of cars, adults and kids. After that, one of you should accompany with her waiting for the others. She can sell parking and entrance tickets individually for each of your car inside the parking lot.

Hope you guys will be lucky too!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2003-8-14 11:01 | 只看该作者
HHello:
please leave your phone number, I'll call you to confirm the information. or call me: 514-768-8871 Mr. Li, thank you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2003-8-14 11:14 | 只看该作者
Map:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2003-8-14 12:16 | 只看该作者
two tickets(for children) 热气球 to sell, leave your phone number here. I'll contact you as soon as possible.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2003-8-14 12:37 | 只看该作者
Hi,Hhello
My two friends want to go with you. pls call to confirm. (514) 343 0520. Thanks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-8-14 12:56 | 只看该作者
STLaurent,

You guys were very lucky to get a wonderful weather yetsterday! and wonderful evening too?!

You gave a very good suggestion, but still we (at least some of them) need to gather at the Wal-Mart parking lot first for picking up friends without cars and pre-teaming up the group (some group members may not be familiar with the highway network and some group members may not visit frequently the web),  and then we have to gather again at the place you mentioned in case the team is messed up by the traffic, some new group members can join us at that place as long as they know where it is located.

In addition,  I called the Reception, the lady told me, it is better to collect the money (if possible in cash) in advance and pay at one time.
So I suggest every group member make cash ready:

every adult (13 years and up) $10 (including the parking fee).
Children (3-12years)          $5,
Children (0-2 years)           0

HI, 各位新老朋友,我们的队伍越来越大。
只要您(们)有车, 明天都可以加入我们的队伍。 不须事先与我联系(最好到WAL_MART 停车场集合。) 。 如车上有空位, 最好尽快让我知道。  
(HOME:6:00-11PM 276-0730 ).
没车的朋友们, 我们尽量调剂。 随着更多有车朋友的加入,朋友们之间互相帮助, 就有更多的机会。 (对不起, 现在,没有租班车BUS的计划。)

建议在 WAL-MART 停车场集合, 车队编号,出发,
到达 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu 之后, 车队在 STLAURENT 建议的的第二个交通灯附近 重新聚集掉队或被红灯阻隔的车辆。

我刚打过电话:
6:00PM EVENINGFLIGHT, 8:30PM 上灯 (天气好的话)。
作为团体, 我们最好预先准备票款, 一次缴款。
建议每人每家备好零钱 现金 (CASH), 我逐车收齐。
大人 (13 岁及以上): $10
小孩 (3-12 岁):     $5
小孩 (0-2岁)  :      0
(多退少补)

(实际费用,大人 (13 岁及以上): $9
小孩 (3-12 岁):     $5
小孩 (0-2岁)  :      0
停车费用(每车):            $5

多谢各位捧场,理解,配合!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-30 04:20 , Processed in 0.045353 second(s), 38 queries .