楼主: msb
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] French man from France looking for a chinese girl

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
91#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-28 09:56 | 只看该作者
Dear princess,

Thanks to "take care" of me.
That would please to me to possibly meet you in person, and of lunching with you.

msb
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
发表于 2002-10-28 10:51 | 只看该作者
MSB:
   Sorry what I write in Chinese is not for you, but for Chinese ladies to read. I hope you don't mind me putting an advertisement for my French friend who is looking for a serious relation with a nice lady. Good luck to both of you.
  各位女同胞,我认识的法国朋友不是这位MSB。我对法国朋友的印象和想象的不一样:他们挺随和的,尊重女性,而且善解人意;只是长相不敢恭维,英语也真差。
  哪位有兴趣的就回一贴子或留下联系方式。他们都是认真的,比起那些在国内有老婆,在这儿找短期关系的男人强多了。因为MSB引起任何争论都是没有必要的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-28 10:55 | 只看该作者
Do not worry you, all is ok

msb
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
发表于 2002-10-28 11:21 | 只看该作者
//大家都在找老婆,中国人的那些贴,只有数数几个跟贴,出了这个电脑
技工之后,这么多人支持,又说他是好人,又慰问,又祝福。真可笑//

At least this French man posted his picture here. So we know he is sincerely to show himself. did any other men post picture here too? If yes, I believe they will fine their partner soon and will get support from all of us too.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
发表于 2002-10-28 12:29 | 只看该作者
Hi, msb,from your eyes, what are your opinions of difference of culture and background between us. do you think it is more important and difficult to keep this kind of relationship
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

96#
发表于 2002-10-28 13:52 | 只看该作者
看看Princess小妹妹的嘴脸,一个称要respect和dignity的人:

> You have been brain washed by the communists.
> you don't deserve to be treated with respect.
> read your post again, you sound without any class and dignity.

> why do you sound like you hate the world?
你问得真可笑。你食饭没有?

> you are not entitled to judge me because my parents are from
> higher society and I guess you are not?
从这一句便知道你年纪很小,讲说话naive.自己打自己嘴巴, 你父母
有没有叫你不要随便相信陌生人啊?坏人的额头不会写著我的坏人的。

我之所以向中华姐妹警惕小心,就是怕有类似这个princess一样懵惺惺
似的,不用脑思想的人走入歧途。

看看别人又出新news了,原来又离婚又有孩子,princess 所
说的very simple person 是指甚么?定还是bs?无论
如何,谁跟他便成了别人后母,帮人揍子煮饭。

“At least this French man posted his picture here.”,连离婚有
孩子都不写一下,闹了一大片,才爆出来,叫做sincerely?

从生物角度看,误入歧途的risk是大的。所以大家不要说甚么又支持
又慰问,别人还以为自己是明星呢 :)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-28 14:35 | 只看该作者
Hi la neige,

I think Chinese and French culture are very close. French culture is not like american culture, the value are different.

With respect of each other, a relationship is possible.

msb
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
发表于 2002-10-28 18:53 | 只看该作者
你 就 不 是 什 么 高 层 次 的 人 .  
doudou3838, If you are afraid of hearing people saying "class", you would not live in North America. We value youth and success. we thought people with class are not only wealthy money wise and also wealthy sipiritually. This French guy didn't say anything offensively.  how can you judge him as bad? Why did you always insult me?
My parents taught all thier children to trust.  My parents make donation each Xmas. They are not naive. they are just kind. They are very intelligent and successful. We do view the world differently from you. It has nothing to do with being American or Chinese. It depends on whom we are individually.
If you are a decent human being, stopping attacking me and others personally.  I don't think you live a happy and comfortable life with a lot of great people around you. You are a shame of Chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2002-10-28 19:06 | 只看该作者
Doudou338, jadis不是小妹妹,而是一只已磐涅的鸟, 谢谢你的关心。
事实上,中国人不比法国人更好,法国人也不比中国人更坏,由於文化差异,大家只是确实不同而已,给他和平,除了有一点傻冒,他并没有做错什么。

msb, vas-tu bien ? Tu sais, tu est comme tu est, t’inquiète pas, tout va bien. Tiens bon, mon grand. Ciao
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

100#
发表于 2002-10-28 20:54 | 只看该作者
fight again?!!?!?
so lousy ~~~
I gonna escape ~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-2 13:54 , Processed in 0.046067 second(s), 38 queries .