租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 396|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

really need your help,my dear friends

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-2-20 14:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
hi,thank u for your attention and pardon me for troubling u. all i need here is some life and first-hand dear information. i am considering of immigrating to montréal,but i really don't know whether it's a good decision or not;for me and my girlfriend, it's a decision of life just like yours.
" L! X8 ]9 M, S3 X% r( cwe are in france now and studying.my major is law and hers economics.my family urged us to go home and work there after our graduation.but i feel something is not so easy like that,because i fear working home,you know, a job relative to laws is sometimes hard to face with regard to their interpersonal intricacities and dirty under-table games.i've got a straightforward personality. by the way,we both have no problems in english or french.and we are young, maybe we can try hard enough this time to make a living in montréal. but you know, my friends, it's just totally personal impractical theories, and in fact we've never been there.
0 @* u) S! T, cfrom this BBS, i've learned a world of things about montréal and especially lives of immigrant chinese. franckly speaking, i have a hell of worries about our future.
2 J) h- e( y5 e. H. C& @4 ei plan to sit for the bar examinations in montréal and want to be a lawyer if i make a decision of "to be". i know that demands at least two years for me for le barreau d'avocat has their own requisitions of candidates and demands some basic knowledge about laws of montréal.- G) d7 l+ W7 x' M. `& q
i really suffer from weighing all the pros and cons of this decision, maybe it deserves it?!it's really a carrefour of our lives. so i write these things to hope your kindly informations and advice. thank u so much,dear friends.
2#
发表于 2004-2-20 16:25 | 只看该作者
return back to china is your best choice
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-2-20 18:45 | 只看该作者
I don't have particular knowledge in this area.  With your skills and education, you should have a very good chance to make it in Montreal, if you try hard enough.  We really need some Chinese lawyers here.  Good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-2-21 00:51 | 只看该作者
Many like you with good law background here;few are practising.
( y7 e& Z' Q1 \- M0 [8 d$ X3 P, p" M. y6 b8 w
One(male. graduated here) is practising almost all fields of the law (like an APC dr.no offensive though), quite popular in the local chinese community.
- _3 |3 o: I, G4 _, ?( L1 _$ m# [" [" Q$ Y
Anther(male, Mcgill law graduate)works for a law firm, seldomly seen in the Chinese community, because of probably his previous tie with the Embassy, and the widely publicized "spy story" yrs ago.  x7 l1 t' Q" D6 @$ e

4 ?$ |' T( ~! g5 I  M( q2 y3 Q* ^One lady from BJ McGill law graduate too yrs ago, has disappered since.* m  S! Z" u0 F& M* _% d
6 }- U- w5 h, w* _
One girl(from HuaDongZhengFa), worked for yrs at a Canadian law firm in Shanghai before coming, is shelfing papers at a downtown immigration service firm.
+ x" n+ C! u) p2 `2 H4 ~& V' \) b9 Z* i/ h) n9 \
One lady judge from BJ, had a graduate-level law diploma here, is currently babysittting at home.8 \" ^1 l3 E5 I8 d0 ?/ `

% [( N6 g1 M0 m6 `( mSaid, the two ladies are still thinking the law school admission or some paralegal work./ I3 J2 T4 h, U5 u. ]. m+ @* F

" G) H7 ^0 n7 D, f# ?- B- {! ?You may get some advice helpful from them, if serious, but not from this BBS.
& c5 U1 B; @- d1 d3 @( Z) v8 R. r9 x
9 b& e: R% Q: \7 gGd luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-12 07:37 , Processed in 0.039337 second(s), 37 queries .