租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1276|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Mcgill的医疗保险能不能不要?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-12-31 22:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
交了一学年的医疗保险,400多刀,没有用过一次.我是移民.不知道哪位朋友知道不知道这医疗保险有没有用处?
能不能取消?怎么取消?我心里一直觉得交的冤枉.望知道的朋友给个意见.
2#
发表于 2004-1-1 19:33 | 只看该作者
当然有用啦!偶看牙,配眼镜都用的是它啦!

如果你是FULLTIME学生,而且没有其它医疗保险(政府的除外),不可以免的,一定要交。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-1-1 21:22 | 只看该作者
配眼镜也能用医疗保险的吗?不管买什么式样在哪里买都可以吗?期待你的回复vwz,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-1-3 14:16 | 只看该作者
配眼镜当然是什么式样都可以, 只不过超出的部分要自己买单啦. 保险里的牙齿那块取消是没有问题的, 药那块不清楚, 估计你硬是不要也是可以的, 国际学生是一定要求买基本的医疗保险的.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-1-3 17:02 | 只看该作者
What a pity, I can't find Chinese input in this machine!  

As far as I know, the health plan and dental plan both are group plans, that means, in a special rate.  So, as a full-time student, you must pay for that to maintain a reasonable group, unless you can prove that you already have similar insurance.

MITIGIRL:

I don't know your situation -- graduate or undergraduate? immigrant or international?  

I am not sure about the coverage of the undergraduate health and dental plans, although I have scanned the documents.  I guess many points are the same, but you'd better check with SSMU or other responsible offices.  If you are international, check with International student office.

As for PGSS health and dental plans, the coverage for eye exam is $30 per police year.  If you need glasses, the refund is $100 every 2 years.  You need the proof from an optometrist.  For regular glasses, ONE pair every 2 years; contact lenses, you can claim several times, but the total amount they will reimburse is $100 2 years.  The coverage for laser vision correction is $150 per year.

The coverage of PGSS dental plan is $1000 per police year.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-16 18:56 , Processed in 0.043937 second(s), 38 queries .