发表于 2002-6-24 21:19 | 只看该作者
to ncleo,

no problem. my email address: wtang0831@hotmail.ca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
发表于 2002-6-25 19:03 | 只看该作者
To neclo:

congragulations! So you waited for more than two months for the formal Admission.It is terrible!!I got the admission from the dept on May 14, so when can I get the Admission from FGRS!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
发表于 2002-6-25 22:33 | 只看该作者
to all:
  dear friends,I come here again. I will be Mcgill on Aug 20. And study computer science. The department mates can contact with me. I am still worrying about the house renting. 69 , you are in Montreal now, what about your house? I don't know if I could find one in the first few days. I don't know where to live when arriving there. Oh,God. I don't know. who can live with me and find one for me near the underground line or Mcgill. thank you. please help me , thank you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
发表于 2002-6-25 22:35 | 只看该作者
to all:
  dear friends,I come here again. I will be Mcgill on Aug 20. And study computer science. The department mates can contact with me. I am still worrying about the house renting. 69 , you are in Montreal now, what about your house? I don't know if I could find one in the first few days. I don't know where to live when arriving there. Oh,God. I don't know. who can live with me and find one for me near the underground line or Mcgill. thank you. please help me , thank you. and to 69, can you make a list for us, indicating who will be studying in department of computer science in Mcgill?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

96#
发表于 2002-6-25 22:47 | 只看该作者
my qq is:15555454
email is:halizton@eyou.com
please help me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-6-25 23:53 | 只看该作者
hi, wanglin
i live in a high building in the west of downtown montreal. one half (in mtl that means one bedroom, one smaill kitchen, one bathroom) the rent is 390/m. the same app. in downtown will be 600/m. it takes me 20 minutes to go to mcgill by car, and if taking bus and metro it will need 40 minutes.
unfortunetly, it is not the good time to find app. after july. in general, you can look for apps. on newspaper. i recommend you can go to www.visitenet.com. over there you may find many useful info. you know when i come back mtl at second time, i got one good app. from there.
good luck
whatever, i look forward to seeing you guys. donot worry, life here is easy.
see you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
发表于 2002-6-26 13:07 | 只看该作者
To Sweet,

That is slow, but I got it. Actually I found my application got approved in mid of May, but it was not mailed out until one month later. Gosh, what are they doing there.

What do u mean FGRS ?

To 69 and Wang lin,

Hi, guys, we gonna be classmates pretty soon, keep in touch !!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2002-6-26 18:20 | 只看该作者
to ncleo:

Thank you for your reply! FGRS: Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.

Good luck to your guys!!

I have nothing to do but waiting, waiting...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

100#
发表于 2002-6-28 12:28 | 只看该作者
I got the package from the graduate stuidies today. I received the letter from the department in the middle of May.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-5 23:08 , Processed in 0.046043 second(s), 38 queries .