租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: susan_2000
打印 上一主题 下一主题

if my roomate's boyfriend is very hoolgum in my appartment, what i can do?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2005-12-18 23:11 | 只看该作者
不要太软弱
真是不敢说你的室友是个什么样的女孩,这样做未免太无耻了些,她的男友也是个窝囊废只敢欺负你这种愿意受欺负的女生。
下次如果他们还这样,你照常回家,开门,放你的东西,该干什么干什么,根本不用管他们是穿这衣服还是没有穿。那里是你的房子,你住那里,你当然有权住你自己的房子,想什么时候回家当然是你自己的事情。凭什么要照顾你那个可恶无耻的室友。哈哈,看看到时候是谁先出去~
哦对,如果他们跟你发火,不用怕,立马打911叫警察,说他骚扰你,呵呵~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2009-3-24 04:49 | 只看该作者

let it be and change places!!

Dear susan,

you have a lot of choice:

1) you want to be a good student and then let your parents being proud of you, so that's mean having less probs, so find another room, and leave this place, so less probs and better chance to succeed your school life
2) you like fighting, and argue, so so face the guy!
3) you don't scare him so call the police, and take him to the court

If i'm you, i take the first choice, because in this crazy world, doesn't need to have more probs than each one has, right?

Less prob, is always better, one more friend is one less enemy

U're not in France were the co-living rules is very heavy, and the laws really protects people, but unfortunately u're in north of america, (USA and canada are countries of freedom)

Louis,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2009-3-24 14:25 | 只看该作者
经常半夜带几个朋友回家,打开房门(反正也是你的卧室),让他们在众目睽睽下穿衣服,哈哈!我想到时候你那室友就乖乖搬走啦。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2009-3-24 17:47 | 只看该作者

call police

应该call police.

Post by I like;830232
my friend has the similar situation, but fortunately, the are living in a 3.5 apartment, and the couple stay in the living room. that caused my friend's inconvenience to go out....

1, ask them leave, or you leave peacefully;

2, tell janitor if you rent the room together;

3, call police

but montreal is not really a huge city, chinese people can meet or have some other connections through aquaintances, dont make it even worse. like the other person said, pay more, get a better mood.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2009-3-30 19:56 | 只看该作者

如果你有lease

无论你roommate有没有lease,你都可以报警,让你roommate的boyfriend出去,如果再加上他威胁你,试图人身攻击,警察就会警告他让他躲远点,不用怕,这里是法制国家。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2009-4-1 00:26 | 只看该作者
从早到晚不出去, 不给他们单独在一起的时间, 估计他们就出去找地方或者搬走了, 如果人家不顾忌你在场, 那就打电话叫上楼下的几位gg去你那里现场观摩,看不到听听也好, 看他们还好意思。
不过最好还是搬家, 那样的环境很变态的, 习惯了真得不好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2009-4-1 05:58 | 只看该作者
不要跟这种ROOMMATE  SHARE....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-29 07:30 , Processed in 0.049364 second(s), 37 queries .