租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 360|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

想学英语的朋友们看过来

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2003-8-6 19:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我有一个好友来自多伦多,专职教授英语。我感觉此人功力很深,尤其是善于解决大多数同胞口音方面的问题。而且写作一流,授之以鱼,亦授之以渔。以下是他的个人简历,我只是感觉这个朋友人很好,找一个好老师也不容易,同时顺便帮一些人很想提高英语水平的人提供一条信息。如果有兴趣,直接按本文中的方式联系他.实在不感兴趣,也可以学学个人简历的写法

Derek Maisonville
English Teacher/Tutor
514-485-6568       
bugs@oyabuntatsu.com

I have taught English for one and a half years at Noble Academy in Richmond Hill, Ontario, and privately here in Montreal since May 2003.

I have taught both small classes of 2-7 students and individual students. My experience includes teaching students ranging in age from 7 to 49 years old, and I have taught more than 60 students over a period of approximatley 750 hours.

I have predominantly taught grammar, vocabulary, essay writing and literature, but I have also taught pronunciation, conversation, writing, reading critical analysis, phonics, spelling, and more.

I was always an A+ English student, although I now study History and Political Science at York University. I am a consistent A to A+ student and I am well known for my writing skills.

Specific curricula vary according to the needs of the specific student(s). In other words, I will always cater my teaching direction to the specific needs of the student(s).

Private tutoring is available at a rate of $15 per hour, or classes can be arranged for students with similar learning interests at a rate of $12 per hour per student.

Furthermore, English editing of business texts or scholary essays is available at a varying rate according to the needs of the client.

For more information, do not hesitate to give me a call.

Sincerely,

Derek Maisonville
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-15 18:56 , Processed in 0.034180 second(s), 30 queries .