发表于 2005-10-8 12:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
请教已参加过入籍考试的各位:3 m1 V* m* E0 l0 W& p

2 `) ]$ W5 K$ n试题的题型是什么, 是否都是选择题, 还是有填空, 问答等别的?2 k# Y* c* b0 L% y0 Z! e9 p

- r) C  A7 Y$ G" ?/ h. {试题是否都是直接从入籍考试指南最后几页的题集里抽选的?& K8 `) ^+ r5 `
8 x. g+ d! Q, R- [* u$ u
先谢谢了!
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-8 13:03 | 只看该作者
另外原来听说要找一个认识了两年的律师或是公证人做宣誓什么的,有这么回事吗? 在入籍考试通知及指南里都没有提到.谢谢了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-10-11 23:19 | 只看该作者
Been yrs I took my exam, but study the book they gave you, all the questions are from there, pretty easy, not as hard as people said. Mine is all multiple choices.0 l, d' m& w5 o% @: k# [

- j5 j7 J& ?8 K5 f  y0 E5 xI do not remember having a attorney or notory ..etc to sworn my oath, everything is done right after your exam, you know the answer and grade right away, and celebrations etc.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-11-9 21:43 | 只看该作者
请问一下, 这个如籍考试共要多少时间?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-11-11 01:41 | 只看该作者
问题回答:入籍申请不用宣誓,所以不用认识2年以上的公证,
% k* x3 ]  e( C一般大概3-4小时,包括考试,宣誓
8 E6 ]$ O% `0 {0 Y9 D8 ?8 Y- }. H题目在网上很多,只要你搜索 citizenship test canada$ B( h' {7 c. ~# r  T4 K
一共20道题目,选择题。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2005-11-11 12:48 | 只看该作者

I have a question

I have a question about the first letter (acknowledgement letter about receiving my application).  They received my application on Sep. 30, and returned the first letter to me also on Sep. 30 according to e-cleint information.  But at the time my lease was due and I left Canada for an emergency, and didn't get the chance to change my address (I tried to change address online for postoffice to forward my letters, but ridiculousely I didn't pass the credit check and was informed to do it at my local postal office), so I didn't get the first letter.  From online, I found that they started to review my application on Nov. 4, and I finally got the chance to change my address on Nov. 8 (but it will take 2 weeks for them to update my new address).
2 x2 L* W7 r7 n) I9 C: I
$ ?  Q3 o0 @' p2 U, c. S, CI am wondering what was in the first letter?  I remember someone said they would assign a number to applicants for checking progress online, but I found I could just use my Permanent card number to check it, so what is the use of that number?  And if the first letter was returned to them, will that have any bad effect or delay to my case? Is it necessary for me to return to Canada, or is it any use to contact them?  Also, with the first letter, they also sent me a copy of "A look at Canada", if I don't read it, will I pass the exam by just doing exercises online? Thanks a lot!  Your response will be highly appreciated!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 09:08 , Processed in 0.040887 second(s), 35 queries .