租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 868|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请问,申请到一所大学的2个不同的master,可以同时注册吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-10-29 16:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
请问能否在康大同时注册2个master program? 如果不考虑精力和钱的因素的话.
怕去学校问一口被回绝,先向朋友们探个风,谢了先!
2#
发表于 2005-10-29 16:42 | 只看该作者
for sure, you can!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-4 01:10 | 只看该作者
to register two full-time programs in a univeristy at the same time is absolutely forbidden
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-11-4 10:38 | 只看该作者
I did what you guys discussed successfully this fall. It's very easy.:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-11-4 11:00 | 只看该作者
I just received two offers , and I have asked the question of regestering both master. the final answer is that I can register one with full time and another one with part time, but it is a big challenge for the person who want to accept both offers and you must prepare to work assiduously very much.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-4 12:09 | 只看该作者
Post by xmYang
I just received two offers , and I have asked the question of regestering both master. the final answer is that I can register one with full time and another one with part time, but it is a big challenge for the person who want to accept both offers and you must prepare to work assiduously very much.

the same situation as me. I withdrawed one of them at last. You have to pay the part-time one yourself, there is no financial support. Double pay and double efforts. Actually, it's not worthy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-4 12:31 | 只看该作者
Post by dragon99
I did what you guys discussed successfully this fall. It's very easy.:p

unless you didn't mention it when you registered. you didn't asked your advisor about it, right? congratulations, 你瞒过去了. dragon99, your account name is so familiar. do you take course comp 6471
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2005-11-4 15:12 | 只看该作者
Actually, I told the advisor about my situation and they registered me in without any trouble. However, they did tell me that I need to pay twice if I wish so do.

The critical problem with registering two at the same time is that you'll have no more time and energy to cover all these topics, also, you still have to deal with all the tests and get good marks. It's not easy!:p

So, good luck with your regestering!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-16 20:08 , Processed in 0.042003 second(s), 36 queries .