租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 971|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

citizenship application

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-11-12 00:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I have a question about the first letter (acknowledgement letter about receiving my application). They received my application on Sep. 30, and returned the first letter to me also on Sep. 30 according to e-cleint information. But at the time my lease was due and I left Canada for an emergency, and didn't get the chance to change my address (I tried to change address online for postoffice to forward my letters, but ridiculousely I didn't pass the credit check and was informed to do it at my local postal office), so I didn't get the first letter. From online, I found that they started to review my application on Nov. 4, and I finally got the chance to change my address on Nov. 8 (but it will take 2 weeks for them to update my new address).
% u% r4 {: _) S9 B, Z' K- D9 W5 t, Q  P' {' q( Y6 I8 i- l: Q. E' m
I am wondering what was in the first letter? I remember someone said they would assign a number to applicants for checking progress online, but I found I could just use my Permanent card number to check it, so what is the use of that number? And if the first letter was returned to them, will that have any bad effect or delay to my case? Is it necessary for me to return to Canada, or is it any use to contact them? Also, with the first letter, they also sent me a copy of "A look at Canada", if I don't read it, will I pass the exam by just doing exercises online? Thanks a lot! Your response will be highly appreciated!' L! Q/ m6 a& f
<!-- / message -->
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-13 00:09 | 只看该作者

No one knows?

No one knows?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-11-13 21:20 | 只看该作者

Don't worry about your fist letter

Don't worry about your first letter. It just tells you your application has been received and how long you have to wait. Just as you said, you can track the procedure of your application online.
' V% c! g1 d  R7 k# b( ?% U
! K0 u2 S! a% {/ U. TYou can also get "A look at Canada" at their website.7 v& m8 T2 i& [0 j- O
But you have to give them your mail address in Canada so that you can get their notice in time.( ?# g# x2 h/ v5 P' u* A  @
Good luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-14 11:16 | 只看该作者

Thanks!

I feel much better after reading your response.  Thanks a lot!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-22 11:08 , Processed in 0.039024 second(s), 37 queries .