租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: njerca
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[入籍] 有最近一两个月参加过入籍考试的吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
121#
发表于 2006-6-14 12:02 | 只看该作者

Thanks szlh

I am relieved every time I get response from you.  Really appreciate your help!  Have you got the ceremony notice already?  Wish you good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

122#
发表于 2006-6-14 12:55 | 只看该作者
我六月一号宣誓的,儿童节呀:wink:
宣誓那天,发现大家都是挺开心的。
希望你也开心。
Post by may150080
I am relieved every time I get response from you. Really appreciate your help! Have you got the ceremony notice already? Wish you good luck!
瞎灌,瞎逛,找组织。:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

123#
发表于 2006-6-15 10:24 | 只看该作者
Hi Guys,

I've been watching this post for quite a long time,

My status to share with you:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 05, 2005.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called A Look at Canada on October 05, 2005.

We started processing your application on November 08, 2005.

Your file was transferred to the Montréal CIC office on December 21, 2005. The Montréal CIC office will contact you if additional information is required. The Montréal CIC office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

We sent you a notice on June 13, 2006 to xxx to appear and write the citizenship test on June 28, 2006 at 9:15am. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Good luck to all of you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

124#
发表于 2006-6-15 11:49 | 只看该作者

To jane 123:

To jane 123:

On my notice to take the citizenship test, there was an indication that I could take the oath after the test on the same day, the original is "If you pass the test and if your application is approved, you will attend a citizenship ceremony immediately after." Did you get the same thing on your notice?  I saw some thread that if you take the test on 9:15, you won't get the ceremony on the same day.

Anyway, congratulations!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

125#
发表于 2006-6-15 11:57 | 只看该作者

To szlh:

Sorry I missed that part.  Congratulations!  I will be happy, because it is finally over.  I guess everyone will be happy for the same reason, right?

Post by szlh
我六月一号宣誓的,儿童节呀:wink:
宣誓那天,发现大家都是挺开心的。
希望你也开心。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

126#
发表于 2006-6-15 21:48 | 只看该作者
Hi may150080,

You might be right as my notice didn't indicate things like :"If you pass the test and if your application is approved, you will attend a citizenship ceremony immediately after."

Maybe I'll have to take the oath on a different day.

Anyways, please keep us your final status.

Thanks!

Post by may150080
To jane 123:

On my notice to take the citizenship test, there was an indication that I could take the oath after the test on the same day, the original is "If you pass the test and if your application is approved, you will attend a citizenship ceremony immediately after." Did you get the same thing on your notice? I saw some thread that if you take the test on 9:15, you won't get the ceremony on the same day.

Anyway, congratulations!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

127#
发表于 2006-6-16 00:50 | 只看该作者
其实对我来说不是结束,是开始(我扣字眼了)。
祝贺你,也祝福你未来的生活
Post by may150080
Sorry I missed that part. Congratulations! I will be happy, because it is finally over. I guess everyone will be happy for the same reason, right?
瞎灌,瞎逛,找组织。:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

128#
发表于 2006-6-16 14:45 | 只看该作者

to szlh

Same to you!  Take care!
Post by szlh
其实对我来说不是结束,是开始(我扣字眼了)。
祝贺你,也祝福你未来的生活
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

129#
发表于 2006-6-16 14:49 | 只看该作者

To jane 123:

I will let you know my progress for sure.   Good luck!
Post by jane123
Hi may150080,

You might be right as my notice didn't indicate things like :"If you pass the test and if your application is approved, you will attend a citizenship ceremony immediately after."

Maybe I'll have to take the oath on a different day.

Anyways, please keep us your final status.

Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

130#
发表于 2006-6-17 00:24 | 只看该作者
Share my information:

Submit application: dec 20, 2005
Received 1st letter: end of March
Test notice: the last week of May
Test: June 13, 2006
A special ceremony: July 1, 2006

One thing to remind, the officer did check every single stamps on my passport and ask for explanation. I have tons of stamps including those before I came to Canada.
However, she checked all of those in the last 4 year. Can you imagine how boring her job is?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-18 21:16 , Processed in 0.046467 second(s), 34 queries .