租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: A-B
打印 上一主题 下一主题

RESP就像爬山--浅论选择银行还是投资公司?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
61#
发表于 2006-1-10 20:44 | 只看该作者

从USC/CST 购买教育基金的朋友可否提供一下近几年的收益报告?

本人为第一个孩子在银行买了教育基金,现在正考虑为第二个孩子买,想参考一下两家公司的情况,哪位可以提供该两公司过去3年的投资回报率?及其增值情况?好作比较.谢谢先!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2006-1-16 18:46 | 只看该作者
我正在选择去td还是rbc. 欢迎大家继续讨论resp 和mutual funds.
ding!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2006-2-28 17:50 | 只看该作者

抛砖引玉,希望通过机构买的朋友,报报帐。比较一下

我在BOM买的RESP,02年12月开始买的。没被收过任何年费。三年间共投了8000刀,得到政府补贴1600刀。到05年12月底,帐面余额11200多刀。(其中8000刀中2000刀自己的钱是05年12月才交进去的,另外因为04年买房了,没钱,停过一年。)不知道这个收益算怎么样?

抛砖引玉,希望通过机构买的朋友,报报帐。比较一下。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2006-3-15 01:27 | 只看该作者

About Canada learning bond

Does anyone know the Canada Learning Bond? If I open a RESP account in CIBC, can I get Canada Learning Bond?
I just opened a RESP account in CIBC and contributed $2000 dollar in this account. Last week, $400 has been granted in my account by government. Since I am low-income family, I should be granted the Canada learning bond and Enhanced Register Education Saving Grant, which totally should be $1000. I consult this issue to CIBC. One mutual fund representative said she never heared this bond and suggested me call CIBC Secutity Inc. for detail information. I called the CIBC Security Inc., one agent told me the additional grant and Canada learning bond will grant to me after I fill tax return of 2005. That means I cannot get the grant until April 2006. However, I called Human Resouce Agency of Canada, and one officer told me certain financial institution don't promote the Canada learning Bond and CIBC is one of them. Now, who should I believe? What should I do? Is there anyone having similiar experience? The customer service of CIBC is really bad, and  I will file a complaint if they cannot solve my problem.
I regreted that I didnot buy RESP from another banks. I hope someone can know the answer. Thanks a lot!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2006-3-23 19:54 | 只看该作者
After I complain to Customer Care Center of CIBC, CIBC agreed to waive me any transaction fee for transfering my RESP account to anther bank. Is there anyone know which bank provide the application for Enhanced CESG and Canada Learning Bond? Thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2006-3-23 23:25 | 只看该作者
don't worry. all the RESP promoters can do it, including CIBC.

your problem now is to find out what kind of fund you will invest in ( for example, balanced,  monthly income, dividend. etc.)  once the fund is chosen, which promoter's fund has the best performance. good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2006-3-24 11:15 | 只看该作者

Thanks for your reply

To all:

Thanks for your reply. Actually, most people in CIBC don't know or pretend to don't know that CIBC cannot promote the Enhanced CESG and Canada learning Bond. When first time I called CIBC Security Firm, the guy told me they had already applied for me. The reason why I didn't receive Enhanced CESG and Canada learning Bond is because I still don't fill my Income Tax Return Form of 2005. When I complained to Customer Care Center of CIBC, another guy checked this with their headquarter and confirmed me that CIBC was still applying for the promoter of Enhanced CESG and Canada Learning Bond to the government, and the application was still in process. She didn't know when all the procedure would be finished. Then I called the Human Resource Department of Canada, one agent confirmed me that CIBC wasnot still a eligible promoter. Therefore, I need to tranfer to another bank who is a eligible promoter.

To the performance of the fund. Actually, none of them can outperform the market constantly. I just chosen a balanced fund in CIBC, not so aggresive and also not so conservative. For the past two month. $2400 have become to $2447 in my account, almost 1% per month. You can see it is not so bad. However, i am sure it cannot constantly achieve such a return in the long run. Therefore I don't want to bother the choice of fund.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2006-3-25 18:57 | 只看该作者
我于2006年元月17日在TD银行开了RESP户,同时申请开通了Waterhouse 的Broker(年费50),存入2000元,经过一周的观察并分析公司基本面和财务报表,选择购买了代码为"ZEN"的股票100股,3月16日卖出,收益率33%。

初步计划每年买卖不超过3次,控制风险,争取20%以上受益。目前看好的一个是上市不久的油气资源股,另一个是在智利勘探铜矿的公司股,正在等待买点。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2006-3-25 19:29 | 只看该作者

what is 'Canada learning bond and Enhanced Register Education Saving Grant'

I never heard of that. How to apply for that?
Thx.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2006-3-26 00:04 | 只看该作者

可否以子之矛试子之盾乎?

:confused: 看两派高手在此过招,不亦乐乎?!怎么像小时候看的故事:一哥们在街上卖矛,一哥们卖盾,卖矛的哥们说他的矛是无盾不摧,卖盾的说他的盾无矛不挡。
     既然银行派说银行保险,倒闭风险小、费用低。而公司派的说他们94%的都投资政府债券,收益有保障,但就是要收较高注册费。看了半天,晕,凑个热闹问句外行话:那哥们自己在银行买政府债券不就得了吗?既不怕银行倒闭,也不用付高额注册费,收益也马马虎虎,关键是不闹心!!!!!
     请两派高手解招。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-1 10:48 , Processed in 0.050532 second(s), 37 queries .