租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 230|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请教各位高手:what's the reason that the fuse burned again and again?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-1-2 00:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Last Thursday morning, I started the engine of my car(Nissan Maxima,1992) and pushed on the three switches to defog all the windows and outside mirrors. After I cleaned the ice on the windows(about 10 minutes), I found the engine stoped. I asked one Petro Canada garage nearby my apartment to take my car. They said that they found the fuse burned out. They changed it and it burned again. When they changed the third one, my car worked very good like a new car, they said. After they checked 5 hours, wanted to find out the problem, but they found nothing wrong. They charge me $150. When I first started my car, it worked well. but after half an hour, when I started the engine and pushed the three switches on, the fuse burned again. I have to leave my car in the garage.
请教各位高手:what's the reason that the fuse burned again and again?Thank you very much!
2#
发表于 2006-1-2 15:51 | 只看该作者
what's the fuse?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-17 17:40 , Processed in 0.033258 second(s), 30 queries .