为了大家切实的利益,请阻止保守党当选。

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-1-16 19:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
根据最新的民意调查:  保守党现在以 37% 的支持率领先。而唯一能于其抗衡的 自由党则由领先下降到了29%

保守党是危险的,为了大家自己切身的利益,请阻止保守党当选。

以下摘自网友发言:

首先从我们移民自身的处境及发展来看,坚决不能投给保守党,因为它的党纲就是反对多元文 化,对移民也不好,还到处煽风点火分裂中国,投给他,我们中国移民肯定会吃苦头的;侮蔑中国移民中,有很大一部分是间谍;台湾关系法;医疗费用飞涨,无不 是保守党正在做的或是准备要做的。

我完全同意以上的说法。

至于什么如何支持其他的小党,根本就没有什么意义,他们根本就没有机会执政,现在最重要的是如何阻止保守党当选,而唯一阻止其当选的方式就是把票投给自由 党,只有自由党可以阻止保守党,这并不代表我们多喜欢自由党,最重要的是要阻止保守党,如果把票投给任何其他的政党,都是直接或间接的帮助保守党执政。

为了阻止保守党当选,请把票投给自由党!!
2#
发表于 2006-1-16 20:43 | 只看该作者
[QUOTE=tribe以下摘自网友发言:. . . . 保守党 . . 的党纲就是反对多元文化,对移民也不好 . . . .[/QUOTE]  They are not crazy about it but NOT AGAINST it.  I do agree with their position on against bilingualism, costing too much money, etc.

I will not vote for them for the mere reason that they are pro American, definitely don't want to see Canadian army in Middle East.  Vote for whatever u are comfortable with.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2006-1-17 01:39 | 只看该作者

今晚我已经去投了一票

今晚我已经去投了一票, 望大家每一个人, 不管你想投谁, 或者谁都不想投 (那就做一张废票) , 23号都去投票!!!
不用担心保守党上台, 他们这次上台, 只要不能得到超过 50% 的票, 就是好事, 那么只要他们做错了什么事, 被自由党抓住把柄, 那他们就死定了. 而自由党, 他们这次就算赢了, 充其量也还只是少数政府, 加拿大的政局还是不稳, 对加拿大人没有半点好处.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2006-1-17 10:33 | 只看该作者

请大家投自由党!

保守党执政, 对中国同胞很不利. 保守党是代表富人的利益, 紧跟美国. 保守党如果能组成majority政府, 实在是很可怕. 出兵伊拉克? GST减税只会给富人带来更多的财富, 而国库缺少的几十亿的资金, 只能由中低收入的人们交比现在更多的税或减少社会福利. 这里的富人是通过各种方式避税和逃税的. 他们只交很少或不交税, 正象马丁所讲的, 加拿大的税收制度是靠中等收入阶层支撑的. 新移民有多少能够进入富人阶层? 第一代新移民的大多数人只能是中低收入了. 自由党的政策对我们新移民有利, 尽管对它不满意, 但比保守党对中国人好, 还是坚决投了自由党一票(已投). 同胞们, 千万别让保守党组成majority政府, 请大家投自由党!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2006-1-17 22:08 | 只看该作者

为什么我不投保守党

为什么我不投保守党
在这一段时间,我觉得我们特别应该离美国远点,而保守党正是在反向走。这对我国家的名誉坏处很大。

1- 因为保守党不反对战争。

从新闻听说的,伊拉克战战争费用了一共两万亿美元左右:

http://nationalpriorities.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=182

大家考虑一下,两万亿是够为了使地球所有失学的孩子上学。是够了使地球所有不能吃饭的人吃饭,是够了给地球所有喝不到水的人喝水。是够为了解决目前地球最大的生态挑战。

伊拉克战争中死了16155美国人。死了三万伊拉克平民左右。伊拉克战争本来是为了保留和平,反对恐怖主义。而结果是恐怖主义的来源增多。

魁北克始终明显的反对战争。从越南战争到伊拉克战争,它的反对战争的运动是最厉害的。举个简单的例子:战争开始之前,虽然外边零下30度,几乎150 000多人出去了示威游行同时在OTTAWA示威游行的人数不到10 000

测试的成绩说明英语地区反对战争的加拿大人只有百分之50多,同时魁北克反对战争百分之80多。

保守党也不反对全球导弹防御,这个耗费几亿块钱而根本没用的东西。

魁人党一直是最明显的反对战争,而且当时联邦政府考虑参加不战争的,魁北克和魁人党的影响肯定和大。魁人也是完全的反对全球导弹防御。所以我投给魁人党。

“伊拉克战争费用的钱是够为了解决目前地球最大的生态挑战”

2- 保守党不重视环境保护

北美印第安有一句话说:地球的资源不是我们始祖送给我们的,而是我们送给我们的后代的。 地球的资源是世界上所有的人的遗产,所以没有人能这样无意故意地破坏它,浪费它。环境保护是我们当今世界的最大的挑战,况且,支持新的可更新的能源的技术而反对环境破坏着是大家都应该的。我们地球的前途十分以来在这一点。

保守党不重视环境保护而反对Kyoto(京都)议定书

魁人当一直在支持kyoto(京都)议定书

3- 保守党不尊重同性恋的权利

Harper说清楚了,他反对同性恋能结婚的法权。反对同性恋结婚的权利主要是那些基督教,他们可能没明白现在结婚不只是一个宗教的原因,而是进入了我们风俗,进入我们的文化,所以虽然魁北克信教的人很少,他们还要结婚。

我觉得不让同性恋结婚非常不公平。而且同性恋是一种先天现象,不是后天行为,如果一个人是同性恋,为什么没有和我一样的自由?一样的权利?而且结婚是一种非常愉快的事情,为什么不允许享有这种快乐呢?

4- 保守党比较反对女流产的权利,保守党不重视男女公平

保守党比较反对女流产的权利,保守党在全国女性候选人只算12%

魁人党里面1/3是女的。保守党的原则和魁北克完全不同,只有魁人党才可以代表魁北克原则和要求,所以我投给魁人党。
…………………………

为了阻止保守党当选,请把票投给魁人党!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2006-1-18 15:03 | 只看该作者
Do We Really Want a Harper Government?Friends,

With Harper and the Conservatives currently ahead in the polls, it is essential that Canadians be informed about who they are voting for. The Conservatives recent attempts to tone down their far right-wing policies are falling apart, though, with the recent announcement that they plan to raise personal income taxes for the lowest income earners, while cutting taxes for the highest-incomer earners.

It is our job to make Canadians all across this country aware of what the Conservatives and Stephen Harper stand for, and that is why I am asking you to distribute this e-mail far and wide across this great country.

STEPHEN HARPER ON:

HEALTHCARE

"It's past time the feds scrapped the Canada Health Act."

- Stephen Harper, then Vice-President of the National Citizens Coalition, 1997.

"We also support the exploration of alternative ways to deliver health care. Moving toward alternatives, including those provided by the private sector, is a natural development of our health care system."

- Stephen Harper, Toronto Star, October 2002.

POVERTY
"In terms of the unemployed, of which we have over a million-and-a-half, don't feel particularly bad for many of these people. They don't feel bad about it themselves, as long as they're receiving generous social assistance and unemployment insurance."

- Conservative leader Stephen Harper, then vice-president of the National Citizens Coalition, in a June 1997 Montreal meeting of the Council for National Policy, a right-wing American think tank.

ON POLITICS

"[Y]our country [the USA], and particularly your conservative movement, is a light and an inspiration to people in this country and across the world."

- Conservative leader Stephen Harper, then vice-president of the National Citizens Coalition, in a June 1997 Montreal meeting of the Council for National Policy, a right-wing American think tank.

ON EQUAL RIGHTS

"It will come as no surprise to anybody to know that I support the traditional definition of marriage as a union of one man and one woman to the exclusion of all others, as expressed in our traditional common law."

- Stephen Harper, Hansard, Address in the House of Commons on Bill C-38, February 16, 2005.

"Rob is a true reformer and a true conservative. He has been a faithful supporter of mine and I am grateful for his work."

- Stephen Harper endorsing Calgary West Conservative MP Rob Anders, who in 2001 called Nelson Mandela "a Communist and terrorist."

ON THE U.S. OCCUPATION OF IRAQ

"It is inherently dangerous to allow a country such as Iraq to retain weapons of mass destruction, particularly in light of its past aggressive behaviour. If the world community fails to disarm Iraq, we fear that other rogue states will be encouraged to believe that they too can have these most deadly of weapons to systematically defy international resolutions and that the world will do nothing to stop them."

- Stephen Harper supporting the American invasion of Iraq, House of Commons, March 20, 2003.

"Mr. Speaker, the issue of war requires moral leadership. We believe the government should stand by our troops, our friends and our allies and do everything necessary to support them right through to victory."

- Stephen Harper, supporting the American invasion of Iraq, House of Commons, April 1, 2003.

ON ABORTION

"I have always said that controversial issues of a moral or religious nature, such as abortion, should be settled by free votes of MPs, not by party policy."

- Stephen Harper.

"While [Stephen] Harper has not promised to raise pro-life or pro-family legislation he has promised to allow such legislation to be introduced by others and to permit free votes..."

- Anti-abortion Web site LifeSite.net, March 22, 2004.

ON CANADIANS

"A culture of defeat..."
- Stephen Harper, describing the Atlantic provinces, May 2001.

"You have to remember that west of Winnipeg the ridings the Liberals hold are dominated by people who are either recent Asian immigrants or recent migrants from Eastern Canada; people who live in ghettos and are not integrated into Western Canadian society."

- Conservative leader Stephen Harper, in Report Newsmagazine, 2001.

ON THE ENVIRONMENT

"Kyoto is never going to be passed and I think we'd be better to spend our time on realistic pollution control measures"

-Stephen Harper, June 2004

"Stephen Harper not only opposes Kyoto, but he refutes the science. He's back in the dinosaur era. Harper is just totally out of it.."

- David Suzuki on Canadian Alliance leader Stephen Harper, 2003.

ON ECONOMICS

"Withdraw from the Canada Pension Plan... Collect our own revenue from personal income tax... Resume provincial responsibility for health-care policy. If Ottawa objects to provincial policy, fight in the courts... [E]ach province should raise its own revenue for health... It is imperative to take the initiative, to build firewalls around Alberta... "

- Stephen Harper in an "Open letter to Ralph Klein," January 24th 2001.

"We must aim to make [Canada] a lower tax jurisdiction than the United States."

- Stephen Harper, Vancouver Province, April 6th 2004.

"Canada is a Northern European welfare state in the worst sense of the term, and very proud of it. Canadians make no connection between the fact that they are a Northern European welfare state and the fact that we have very low economic growth, a standard of living substantially lower than yours, a massive brain drain of young professionals to your country, and double the unemployment rate of the United States."

ON REFUGEES

"Well, I've always believed that we have to be a lot tougher with undocumented refugee claimants. Whether the best thing is to send them right out of the country or simply detain them until we get full information, we can look at either but, no this is a problem that does need to be fixed. Particularly post 9/11, we can't take these kinds of security risks."

- Stephen Harper, CHML Radio AM 900 Hamilton, June 3, 2004.

STOP STEPHEN HARPER & THE CONSERVATIVES!
VOTE JANUARY 23, 2006.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2006-1-19 01:41 | 只看该作者
"member2002", 你真的去投票了吗? 请问什么时间在哪个地点投的票?  老实说看了你前面的贴子没有人不怀疑你是不是加拿大人.

我, 来自于中华人民共和国, 汉族人, 现在为加国华族加拿大人. 为了我自己和加拿大人的利益, 这次, 我没有投自由党的票; 为了我自己和中国人的利益, 我看不出我有投保守党一票的任何理由; 为了让我的票不至于一文不值, 我也没有投在魁省一点希望都没有的新民主党和绿党的票; 最后, 为了我自己和魁省人(无论公民或移民) 的利益, 我投了BLOC 的票.
这次大选过后, 我将会打电话给华人服务中心和赵
秀梅女士, 理直气壮地要求他们改善和提高对华人新移民和华族加拿大人的服务水平, 否则, 下次我将不会再投她和她所在的政党的票.
华族加拿大人, 为了您个人和整个民族的利益, 无论您想选谁, 无论您有多困难, 请您去投下代表你的庄严的一票.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2006-1-19 10:17 | 只看该作者
Post by 汉人
"member2002", 你真的去投票了吗? 请问什么时间在哪个地点投的票? 老实说看了你前面的贴子没有人不怀疑你是不是加拿大人.

我, 来自于中华人民共和国, 汉族人, 现在为加国华族加拿大人. 为了我自己和加拿大人的利益, 这次, 我没有投自由党的票; 为了我自己和中国人的利益, 我看不出我有投保守党一票的任何理由; 为了让我的票不至于一文不值, 我也没有投在魁省一点希望都没有的新民主党和绿党的票; 最后, 为了我自己和魁省人(无论公民或移民) 的利益, 我投了BLOC 的票.
这次大选过后, 我将会打电话给华人服务中心和赵
秀梅女士, 理直气壮地要求他们改善和提高对华人新移民和华族加拿大人的服务水平, 否则, 下次我将不会再投她和她所在的政党的票.
华族加拿大人, 为了您个人和整个民族的利益, 无论您想选谁, 无论您有多困难, 请您去投下代表你的庄严的一票.

Yes, I did vote on Jan.16, 2006.  Do you think you have the right to ask me those questions?  I don't mind who you are, but I am telling you that I am a Chinese Canadian and I came from North of China. I never questioned you unless you have used another ID-"Zhineng" here. We discuss and share our ideas here, but not argue each other. Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2006-1-19 23:58 | 只看该作者
我就是我, "汉人", 汉族人. 我不会忘记我和我的列祖列宗的历史, 无论是荣耀还是耻辱.  我还要努力地改写中国人在加拿大的历史----从耻辱改成荣耀.
我没有用别的马甲.
"Zhineng" 不是我, 我想他应该是华人服务中心的相关人员.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2006-1-20 11:51 | 只看该作者
如果我不在quebec,我一定投保守党

请不要老把中国人挂在嘴边,你代表不了所有的中国人,谁也代表不了我
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-20 14:35 , Processed in 0.049090 second(s), 39 queries .