租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 608|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

About Bishop's University (Lennoxville)

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-1-22 14:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hi everybody, I'm from Hong Kong. Wanna apply for a degree course in Quebec. I checked out the net & found that Bishop's University fit me a lot. I know it's not a top uni. ,but I may prefer a uni. that's referring as a common level rather than a top one, due to my academic result.

Anyone have comments about this uni. or realize the details?
Thx a lot.
2#
发表于 2006-1-22 19:42 | 只看该作者
hi, Ubishops is a very beautiful Univ., and it is easy to apply for international students. Prof. are also very kind, and courses are easy to pass.
Just enjoy it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-23 01:48 | 只看该作者
Post by bmw666
hi, Ubishops is a very beautiful Univ., and it is easy to apply for international students. Prof. are also very kind, and courses are easy to pass.
Just enjoy it.

Thx a lot
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2006-1-28 12:06 | 只看该作者
Do not have an impression that any University is more easier than the other in Quebec.

If you can make it to get into Bishop, you are also capable to get into to others in Montreal.

The advantage of studying in Montreal is if you see any future problems you may switch to other college or university. Bishop Univ is a bit far away from Montreal, quite remote actually.  I rather prefer to study in Montreal in order to maintain a more active student lifestyle.

Think twice....

Good Luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-21 15:24 , Processed in 0.040280 second(s), 39 queries .