租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: CV_review
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] help you write an effective CV

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 17:10 | 只看该作者
Post by THE MAN
At least I am not angry, lol. You lost your point when you gets mad, silly !!

Who is angry? Or who is going crazy? My three words made you create a pile of trash. Laugh at yourself, please. Don't pretend to be someone. Please back to your normal status. I think you can go back to your real world after cooling yourself a few minutes. Don't pretend to be a hero in this virtual world. If you do, it only proves that you are a loser and you are a sick man.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 17:12 | 只看该作者
Or a sick woman!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 17:15 | 只看该作者
Post by THE MAN
I guess you are the only one who has as much time as I do. LoL.

I didn't mean to harm anyone or be annoying or something. You know.

Just hate people couldn't stand different opinions, especially they thought they were perfect when they found other people's mistakes. I hate that no matter what their motive is. (I will still doubt it even if it appears good in the first place....lmao) If I am doing so , I would hate myself also. Lmao.

So, waz up , Christmas111?

Don't flatter yourself, who needs your motivation? What a shameless guy!

Do you really have psychological problems?

Who are you? What are you? virtual world hero? Sick man!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 17:34 | 只看该作者
Post by THE MAN
I guess you are the only one who has as much time as I do. LoL.

Just hate people couldn't stand different opinions, especially they thought they were perfect when they found other people's mistakes. I hate that no matter what their motive is. (I will still doubt it even if it appears good in the first place....lmao) If I am doing so , I would hate myself also. Lmao.

So you are perfect! 100% hero! My initial motive has nothing to do with you! You hate this, you hate that. Are you net police? What a joke you make! If you have time, help your wife, your children if you have, your friend in the real world. Don't come here to play a big FACE! Who needs you? Who cares you! I never pretend to be someone. I am an ordinary person with emotions. I don't need to pretend to be someone. I was motivated by someone and some organization who really do something useful and helpful to Chinese communities. I am not a perfect person. I can never ever be. How can a person be perfect? At the time when you criticized me, have you realized that you were playing a role of displaying perfect! I use displaying means you are not perfect! Be a real man! Be a real yourself!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2006-3-17 18:07 | 只看该作者

Thank you for entertaining me. I gotta go now.

Will be back to share another good time with ya. So sit tight and be ready to get your ass kicked again !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2006-3-17 18:24 | 只看该作者
Post by THE MAN
I  guess you are the only one who has as much time as I do. LoL.

Just had a good time here and tried to entertain.:eek!: what, u actually think cv_reivew is more entertaining than I do?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 20:36 | 只看该作者
To Those who have sent your CV to my email box:

I would change our meeting at my downtown office on Sunday afternoon. please check your email box.

Thanks,
BTW, this is my first time and also the last time to try this type of activity. Good luck to everyone.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 20:46 | 只看该作者
Post by THE MAN
Will be back to share another good time with ya. So sit tight and be ready to get your ass kicked again !

你这种人就是网络赖皮狗,随地大小便惯了,到哪都一泡臭屎.睁开你的狗眼看看你大爷,不是好惹的.你大爷不是那种沽名钓誉的人,根本不在乎什么,那山野花傻避一个简历写不好还要不花钱的专业服务,意欲羞辱我,只怕你大爷给你两巴掌扇你回去,要专业服务那你去睡THE MAN这种男人好了.保你服务满意专业PERFECT!还倒贴你钱,一对狗男女,两个臭屎堆!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 21:50 | 只看该作者
THE MAN, SHANHUA你们两个鸟狗男女听了:

你爷爷做事不为名不为利,为的是交几个江湖朋友.你爷爷不会因为你阴阳怪气假装清高暗放冷箭就会上你们的当,你们是什么东西,也不自己掂掂份量,我要是也TMD假清高受你们的侮辱,那才是真中你们的奸计,我是有仇不报非丈夫,所以你们尽管来拉屎拉尿好了.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2006-3-18 02:06 | 只看该作者

wow...

I feel sick after reading the posts under this thread. Please don’t laugh at me if I ask what is the CV you guys talked about. I thought CV is only used for highly educated people who apply for a teacher or professor position at a university. Probably here in QC the CV is the same as resume that people in western provinces use to apply for a job such as embedded software designer or RF design engineer<O:p</O:p

I know students studying engineering are very concerned about the future when they are getting graduated. I don’t know how many percentages of graduates can directly be employed from the classroom. Does their CV really play an important role in the job hunting? What do students usually put on their CV’s? Receive the first job offer is somehow an issue of luck. I still remember how happy I felt when I got my first job in the industry. Actually it was not quite long ago, but it was my first step out of the academic area in which I had stayed for more than twenty years.<O:p</O:p

After you finished your first job for whatever reason, you will find how important your CV is to win an interview chance for your next job. More important is your skills and confidence in the job interview. The most important for successful job hunting is your experience and enthusiasm. I don’t know why I have written such off topic stuff. Maybe I just want to bring you guys away from your fight and make you all face the real battle field of job market. You may or may not be satisfied with your current position or salary. Be alert you could be laid off even fired tomorrow!<O:p</O:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-11 02:54 , Processed in 0.051562 second(s), 34 queries .