租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1025|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Attend FREE ESL lessons and earn extra cash by participating in a research stu

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-4-20 11:30 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Attend FREE ESL lessons and earn extra cash by participating in a research study

If you are from Mainland China, between 18-35 years old, have been in Canada less than 2 years and have at least a Bachelor's degree, you're qualified for a free intensive ESL course. By taking this course, taught by experienced ESL teachers, you°????ll participate in a research study conducted by a professor at Concordia University. This research project will also involve some tests for which you will be paid $7/hour.

Schedule of the testing and lessons: From May1 to May 31, 3-4 times per week, 2 hours per day. (Has been postponed to the second week of May, Exact time to be determined later.)

Contact: maria_yuan_zhang@yahoo.ca  Please leave your phone number in your email.

We will select students who meet the requirements for this free course on a first come first served basis.
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-4-20 18:13 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-1 15:34 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2006-5-1 23:40 | 只看该作者
Your email address or telephone number?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2006-5-9 23:30 | 只看该作者

I AM INTERESTED

very good idea,contact with me, my phone:514-748-0620.E-mail:Yakoop7@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2006-5-10 23:01 | 只看该作者
我已经给您发了邮件并给了电话号码了,为啥没有消息啊?请问楼主:您这个帖子的消息是真的吗?有意请回邮件:lly02@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2006-5-11 20:47 | 只看该作者
For those who havn't received my phone call, I've called everyone who left their phone number, but couldn't reach you, although I called a few times. We've had our first information session today with some of the applicants and we are gonna have the second information session next week. If you 're still interested, please email me and specify the time that you'll be home for sure. Thanks. Note I seldome check the messages that are sent to me on this website.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-11 20:53 | 只看该作者
For those who havn't received my phone call, I've called everyone who left their phone number, but couldn't reach you, although I called a few times. We've had our first information session today with some of the applicants and we are gonna have the second information session next week. If you 're still interested, please email me and specify the time that you'll be home for sure. Thanks. Note I seldome check the messages that are sent to me on this website.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-11 21:51 | 只看该作者
Attention: One more chance! We've had our first information session today with some of the applicants. We're still in need of more people!

如果你的年龄在18-35岁之间,英语是初级水平,出生在中国大陆,你可以来
Concordia
大学参加免费强化英语课程。这个课程将由Concordia大学的资深英语教师
教授。参加这个课程的同时,你也将参加一项学术研究项目,这个研究需要你接受几个
测试,你将会得到每小时$7加元的报酬。

课程大概从5月中旬开始,持续一个月。每周3-4次,每次2个小时。
地点:Concordia University downtown campus

Attend FREE ESL lessons and earn extra cash by participating in a research study

If you are from Mainland China, between 18-35 years old, have been in Canada less than 2 years and have at least a Bachelor's degree, you're qualified for a free intensive ESL course. By taking this course, taught by experienced ESL teachers, you°????ll participate in a research study conducted by a professor at Concordia University. This research project will also involve some tests for which you will be paid $7/hour.

Schedule of the testing and lessons: 3-4 times per week, 2 hours per day.(Exact time to be determined later.)

Contact: maria_yuan_zhang@yahoo.ca Please leave your phone number in your email.

We will select students who meet the requirements for this free course on a first come first served basis
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2006-5-15 12:17 | 只看该作者

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-15 02:01 , Processed in 0.050815 second(s), 39 queries .