租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Mtl160
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一中国女学生在 蒙城游泳池溺水身亡

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-4-19 22:46 | 只看该作者
不能同意杨过的说法。
在室内公共泳池,有4个救生员在场的情况下,有人溺死,我觉得是救生员玩忽职守。不知道他们当时在干什么。泳池并不大,应该在他们的视线范围内,如果他们及时发现救助,可能就不会发生这样的悲剧
不排除那个女孩子水性不好,出现意外不能或不知道如何请求帮助,但是救生员拿着工资要做的就是时时注意是不是有人需要帮助。如果人人都会妥善自救,还要他们干什么?!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-4-19 23:05 | 只看该作者
Seems impossible to commit suicide in a swimming pool, there is the least possibility to secceed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2002-4-19 23:35 | 只看该作者
I agree zy001’s points. The lifeguards should be blamed. Four lifeguards with only 40 swimmers in the pool, they cannot find the problem. This is our Chinese yang girl who had been in Montreal only 24 days, and dead with unbelieve reason. She is so unlucky. For the 20 years, this is first visa student has this accident in the pool.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-4-20 00:09 | 只看该作者
Hi:

Sorry to hear that such tragedy happened. I'd like to send my condolences to her family.
But I'd also like to point out that the swimming pool is located in the district of St-Henri in City of Montreal, not in City of Verdun.It is 1 mile away from Verdun, so don't confuse the geographic location. I personally have lived in Verdun for many years and I love Verdun. Verdun has many advantages over many other areas on the island of Montreal, that's why so many chinese people chose to live in Verdun:
1. Verdun is beautiful. It has the longest park along the Saint-Laurance River on the island of Montreal.
2. Verdun is convenience. You don't need to go out side of Verdun to go shopping, here you have every thing. You don't have to have a car to go shopping.
3. The transportation is very conveniece also. You have three metro stations inside City of Verdun, so you can take metro and ten minutes, you're in downtown.
4. Verdun's hausing is also very affordable.
5. Verdunoise are very beautiful. Not like if you go to park extension, it makes you to think you're in India or mid-east.
6. ......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-4-20 02:12 | 只看该作者
to qjj
u r too emotional. u r the real 'youngster'. so naive.   don't put on a good-man air trying to 'uphold justice'. expressing condolence in this way is the cheapest thing to do for the time being because everyone can do that hands down.
why did u say i blamed her? you distorted what i said.i didn't blame her. i just think she should be resposible for her own death. not other.
in addition, i have said i felt very sorry for her. but my sorrow didn't make me think administrators are culprits because i am seasoned, mature and impatial.
don't think you are a chinese so that you are special. this is a very stupid mindset here.
i went to CDN pool many times. generally speaking, administrators are usually friendly and ready for help. i don't think you are a calm person who has ability to reason.

questions: if an Arab died in this pool, would you feel so angry and try to rebuke canadian pool staff? i bet you wouldn't. coz u r so biased and tried to intepret facts in you favor.

see you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2002-4-20 17:36 | 只看该作者
To 杨过

I am really upset what did you blame qjj. This is no problem with too emotional or real 'youngster'. You regard to this is a typical Chinese way of thinking, emotional and irrational. We all are Chinese, and not special. We Chinese in fact are very spatial, not trouble maker. I am not going to blame you, what I am thinking is that we should support her family at this time. Right now her family is in so mush painful with their young daughter gone. This is not trying to find scapegoat whenever things go bad, never examine ourselves. If you read the news from Gazette on April 17, 2002,  <Safety measures OK at pools: officals>, and on April 16, 2002, “<Lifeguards acted ‘to letter’>. You will feel that Gadbois pool manager is trying to find scapegoat when this bad thing happened. No any words examine lifeguards themselves. They explain that this Chines woman was wearing diving goggles and would dive to the bottom of the pool and hold her breath as long as possible so that she maybe held her breath too long. They also blame that they did not speak French. They know that if they reacted too late to rescue, government will have to face big trouble. I hope we should give more support and helpful for her family .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2002-4-20 18:02 | 只看该作者
杨过, 我想你是个special中国人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2002-4-20 18:40 | 只看该作者
多維追擊﹕朋友質疑女留學生蘭凌雲為何沒有得救

【多維新聞社20日電】多維社記者寧方報導/來自中國山東的女留學生蘭凌雲﹐日前在加拿大蒙特利爾一遊泳池游泳時意外身亡﹐其時抵加僅24天。雖然尸檢報告確認死因是溺水﹐但當時同蘭凌雲在一起的一位朋友卻質疑﹐游泳池邊的四名救生員為何沒有及時發現並挽救蘭凌雲年輕的生命。(chinesenewsnet.com)

這位姓高的朋友在電話中對多維社記者說﹐4月14日下午1點半左右﹐他和小蘭(蘭凌雲)帶著兩個8﹑9歲的小女孩到蒙特利爾Verdun區的Gadbois Centre遊泳池遊泳。(chinesenewsnet.com)

起初﹐他和小蘭在淺水區陪小孩游泳﹐之後他一人游到深水區域﹐小蘭繼續留在淺水區看孩子。他獨自游了一會兒﹐覺得不好意思﹐就回來替換小蘭﹐讓她到深水區游泳。(chinesenewsnet.com)

高先生接著說﹐大約10-15分鐘後﹐游泳池忽然傳來法語廣播。他聽不懂﹐就問在學校學過法語的小孩。小孩說﹐可能是時間到了。他看了看時間﹐才2﹕30﹐而正常結束時間是3﹕30。他事後明白﹐當時廣播說出事了。(chinesenewsnet.com)

他把小孩帶到女更衣室門口後趕快去找小蘭﹐以便小蘭能監護小孩換衣服。他在游泳池裡沒有發現小蘭的蹤影﹐卻看到一個像是小蘭的人躺在游泳池的另一端﹐周圍有兩名救生員像在急救。他走近一看﹐就是小蘭﹐但另一名女救生員不讓他趨近看個清楚。(chinesenewsnet.com)

蒙特利爾是加拿大華人居住的主要城市之一。圖為“北京文化周”2001年10月11日開幕時的情景。(蒙城華人網--www.sinoquebec.com--向多維社提供)

之後﹐小蘭被送往醫院急救。這位姓高的朋友跟去了醫院﹐看到小蘭皮膚發烏﹑口吐白沫。大約20分鐘後﹐醫生告訴他﹐小蘭死了。(chinesenewsnet.com)

據悉﹐小蘭的家屬已經獲悉死訊﹐並在中國大使館的協助下﹐正在辦理簽証﹐來加拿大處理後事。(chinesenewsnet.com)

時隔5天之後﹐心情稍微平靜一些的高先生說﹐小蘭死得太突然﹐當時給他的打擊很大。(chinesenewsnet.com)

他介紹說﹐小蘭27歲﹐單身﹐不久前從日本熊本學圓大學經濟系畢業﹐3月21日才到加拿大﹐25日順利通過考試﹐將入讀Concordia大學語言學校﹐“她對新生活充滿了憧憬”。(chinesenewsnet.com)

高先生對4名救生員沒有及時發現並挽救小蘭而讓她淹死感到不可思議。(chinesenewsnet.com)

他說﹐由於看護孩子﹐自己對事發時的情況也不是非常清楚。但據英文報紙報導﹐小蘭是在一名救生員座椅附近的水底下被救出來的﹐救出水面時肚子就很大了。這很讓人懷疑救生員是否失職。(chinesenewsnet.com)

他說﹐現在有三個疑問﹕第一﹐是救生員還是游泳的人首先發現小蘭遇險的﹖第二﹐如果是救生員﹐他們的行動是否太遲緩了﹖第三﹐搶救措施是否得當﹖(chinesenewsnet.com)

另外﹐針對有關報導說﹐小蘭可能是潛水潛到池底後﹐由於換不過氣而發生意外的﹐高先生認為這是“瞎說﹐誣蔑”。(chinesenewsnet.com)

他說﹐小蘭只有2-3年的游泳歷史﹐會游泳﹐但不會潛水﹐她不可能冒險在深水區潛水的。

多維新聞網http://www.chinesenewsnet.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2002-4-20 19:11 | 只看该作者
to marshall,han and all:

i feel upset too with misinterpretation of my meaning by so many people here. i just said i also felt sorrowful for her. but who can be so sure that administrators should be those responsible??
the only special point of my, if any, is that i am NOT a nationalist. most Chinese are taught this way since childhood. help her family, how? try to launch a class action? it is so easier said than done. i despise this cheap sympathy.
the only lesson we can draw is that we should take care of our own security with more precautions.
can u answer this question: if an Arab died in this pool, would you react so emotionally? i think most wouldn't. coz most here are cheap nationalists.  :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2002-4-20 19:39 | 只看该作者
对此事件,本人谈几点看法:

1、对我中国学生在蒙特利尔不幸溺水身亡深表同情,向死者家属表示慰问。希望大家能够以此事件引以为戒,注意自身安全,在这里平平安全。

2、既然不幸事件已经发生,希望各位能够为死者的家属和朋友提供一些力所能及的支援和帮助,而不是互相指责。

3、不幸事件的发生,媒体报道应该注意尊重事实,不应该把不幸事件当作商业抄作的由头,唐人街某小报为了哗众取宠,标题中使用“离奇”二字故意使已经清楚了的事实复杂化。

4、我个人认为游泳池方面是有责任的,这个游泳池是政府的公众泳池,因此市政府应该对此事件承担责任,死者家属有权也应该向市政当局索赔。希望大家在这方面能够出谋划策。
闲着没事上个帖子。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-7 09:26 , Processed in 0.053885 second(s), 40 queries .