租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Mtl160
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一中国女学生在 蒙城游泳池溺水身亡

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2002-4-20 19:43 | 只看该作者
Some thoughts added:
four Canadian soldiers were killed by US's mistaken bombing in Kandahar. how many Chinese immigrants REALLY feel sorry for them and their families?

i didn't hear that those four families and their friends try to rebuke Canadian government for sending their sons to death as some Chinese cry out here when Ms. Lan drowned tragically.
life is precious. it is the same to every one regardless of nationalities.

i still remember when 911 happened, many Chinese were so jubilant.in China we were educated to hate since we were kids. every time when things go wrong we try to blame someone else.
do u guys here really believe Ms.Lan's death is the result of negligence of pool staff?

how would u think of those four Canadian soldiers' death, how would you react if the girl died is one from another country beyond China?

do u guys here really care? or just try to vent some personal hard feelings?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2002-4-20 20:21 | 只看该作者
杨过,你的思维逻辑似乎有点问题。加拿大政府为他们在阿富汗牺牲的士兵而悲哀,阿拉伯人为死在以色列炮火下的巴勒斯坦人而呼吁,难道都要他们设想一下如果死的不是“自己人”他们还会悲哀还会四处奔走呼吁吗?
现在不是我们问自己“if an Arab died in this pool, would you react so emotionally?” 的时候,而是游泳池管理部门,加拿大政府自问"If a Canadian died in this pool”(再说穿一些, “If a native Canadian died in this pool”)的时候。
看过关于这件事件的报道,心里满是愤怒。政府一直在强调他们管理的完善,在推诿责任。到现在看不到中国领事馆工作人员的表态。兰凌云的家人马上要来了,在这地陌人生的地方,他们需要我们的帮助,需要我们的支持。杨过,你的声音在这里如此不协调,建议你销声匿迹。
我想我们必须采取一些行动,让加拿大明白中国人的生命亦可贵。今天我们站出来帮助兰凌云的家人,其实也是在帮助我们自己。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2002-4-20 20:30 | 只看该作者
to crying
so arrogant, suggest me to vanish into thin air.
how could u be so arbitrary trying to quench any opnions different from yours and only welcome those similar? i despise you. your emotion is so cheap.  
i don't believe pool staff should assume any blame.
do u know why Chinese Embassy and Consulates keep silent? use your head!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2002-4-20 21:07 | 只看该作者
I agree Xiaren’s opinions.  We should support and give our hands to her family. Let’s do not blame our each other, and try to provide good suggestion to her family. Do some useful things. Our fiends have trouble, of course, we should take care. In the real life, if one of your family members have some trouble, it is usual way that you will react much than others.  Hoping 杨过understand that.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2002-4-20 21:09 | 只看该作者
TO 洋锅,

实在懒的与你理论. 中国人这个林子实在太大了. 不过还是希望你平安---如果你是中国人.

To Otheres,

Agree with Xianren. It's ridiculous she died in a pool equiped with 4 safeguards. I think we Chinese community should keep close look at it. 'Cause the next one could be you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2002-4-20 21:11 | 只看该作者
以前我经常去那游泳,救生员的位置是在池边2-3米处,
视野很好,就是不在岗的救生员也是在池边的有透明大玻璃房间里,可以说发生这等事情有些怪异,大家有无当时的具体情况,介绍来听听。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2002-4-20 21:32 | 只看该作者
对,我也常去。有一次体力不支,救生员一再问我是否OK。还见到他们救起了一个年纪很大的老头。按照常理,出事的现场应当没有皮肤颜色和国籍的不同。我认识的救生员都可以讲英文。由于平时大多数年轻人都喜欢潜底玩,真的不应该排除潜底的原因。另外我觉得人性是相通的,相信任何人都不会在他人溺水的情况下,延迟救助。这件事真的有点奇怪,因为那些救生员的视野真的,真的很好,尤其在白天。
不过说实话,前些日子一直感觉水里不对头,莫名的恐惧。这个女孩真无辜,相信所有知道事情的人都为她难过,也希望能够为她做些什么的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2002-4-21 10:31 | 只看该作者
I'm very sorry to hear the news and hope her family take care, but as i know "一个5岁左右的在麦当劳由于奔跑摔倒, 麦当劳赔偿他1500$,小孩仅头部仅青了一小块. "
在室内公共泳池,有4个救生员在场的情况下,有人溺死,不是救生员玩乎职手是什么? 希望懂法律的朋友们给她的家属于法律支持,
但我们华人中号称在MONTREAL最有名的广告做的最响的得到本地DOCTOR学历是不会帮我们的,与他的办事员咨讯,100$/H. 接不接你的CASE还不一定.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2002-4-21 14:43 | 只看该作者
you sound so ignorant.  as if you were an experienced counselor.you don't understand the legal practice here. Dr.Yu is a nice guy. don't try to disgrace others to boost your own image!

I am not a lawyer either. but i know it is stupid and arbitrary to jump to conlusion before the whole thing comes to light.

don't think of yourself  as a only saint on earth who knows morality. selling conscience this way makes you cheap.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2002-4-21 14:50 | 只看该作者
不论兰的死因如何,我相信人人都会为她的死感到难过与可惜. 既然我们想为她的家人做点事,我想知道我们是否已经有人负责兰的后事和安慰她的亲人.怎么和这些负责人联系? 我希望大家能实实在在为她的家人做点事.

对于游游泳池方面, 管理再好,救生员再好,但有人游泳死了,他们是有责任的.有谁知道,这件事仍在调查中吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-7 01:45 , Processed in 0.050879 second(s), 38 queries .