租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: wexiao
打印 上一主题 下一主题

加水人生

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2002-8-19 09:23 | 只看该作者
I really don't like your attitude, Wexiao. What do you really need? The most important for you is be a good good "wife", not float in the air!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-19 09:29 | 只看该作者
let your wife be the good good wife. My life is my private. Get it?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2002-8-19 11:06 | 只看该作者
I do have a good good wife, don't worry. I understand you life is your private, what is your point post you lonely thought here? Is this a loser's screaming?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2002-8-19 11:10 | 只看该作者
午夜梦回,痛彻心肺,早知如此,......? 心如刀割
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-19 11:21 | 只看该作者
CNN, if you are not a stupid loser, why do you know I am a loser?
This is my article, if you can't understand what I want to say, just shutup, and go away.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2002-8-19 11:53 | 只看该作者
How come you are not a loser!! Need soem pity, ask your 老公!

> 看到人家说“精神独立的女人要穿高跟鞋”,就忙不迭的奔ainte-catherine,在专卖店里给自己买了一双鞋。试鞋的时候感觉真好,觉得那鞋就是为我的脚定做的,很合适,也让我的脚看起来精致了一点。可穿了没两天,就把我的脚背磨破了皮,每走一步都感觉痛的钻心。可自己不知道怎么回事,就是不舍得退掉,所以只好咬牙忍着。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-19 12:12 | 只看该作者
You are really stupid and you can't understand what I wanted to say. In this paragraph, I want to say: I did my best to be a good wife, in order to maintain my marrage, just like I suffering the pain, and I didn't give up the shoes. Everyone is difference, and everyone has his own life. It's no use for you to tell someone that he should do this or he should do that. It's non of your business.Get it? Stupid man!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2002-8-19 12:19 | 只看该作者
You are really a loser now! I don't think your 老公 really like the way you did for the marriage, you don't know how to satisfy a MAN, this is why I said be a good good wife.

You necame a loser, and at least learned something since you looks smart!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-19 12:23 | 只看该作者
You are a loser, too. Try to do something to satisfy your woman before she kicks you out.
Do me a favore, never post anything in my topic and use the time to satisfy your woman, ok?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2002-8-19 12:51 | 只看该作者
怎么我闻到了火药味?不会吧?!情感天空里也有刀光剑影?
Wexiao和CNN,你们的观点都没有错,但你们的世界观和人生观完全不同,说服对方的可能性也不大,争论下去,徒然伤了和气。
其实很多事是没有对错的,尤其是在感情的问题上,每个人的取向都是不同的。重要的是能让自己轻松的生活在这个世界上就可以了。“求大同,存小异”是可以从多方面去解释的。日本人习惯了妻子跪在地上迎接丈夫的归来就如同韩国女人习惯了忍受男人的殴打一样;但同样的事,你可以常常在美国见到吗?
无论勉强别人还是勉强自己,都不会出现开心的结局。何苦呢?顺其自然吧。

:rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-10 08:07 , Processed in 0.044203 second(s), 38 queries .