租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: wexiao
打印 上一主题 下一主题

加水人生

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2002-8-19 13:06 | 只看该作者
Loser is a loser, committed it and then you will have a new life. I can understood your temper because your 老公 kicked you off, if you continue to be so easy lose control, your new 老公 will also fire you!

Is this your topic? This is very bad attitude.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-19 13:24 | 只看该作者
CNN: you are really stupid, I just want to help you to save your time, and you can use the time which you saved here to satisfy your wonam. My  temper is so good just you can't understand me. xixi
Yeah, it's my topic, and I think my opinion is so good just the stupid man like you can't understand it.
BTW: my old husband wanted to move back but I refused him because I want have the chance to be kicked by my new husband.haha!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2002-8-19 13:27 | 只看该作者
I heard your husband is live with MontrealWinter now! Keep hunting!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-19 13:32 | 只看该作者
new_friend谢谢你,很赞同你的观点,但我还是要还击,因为来而不往非礼也。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-19 13:37 | 只看该作者
CNN, I think my husband is living with your wife now. If it's not true, why do you want me to be a good good wife, in order to let my husband go back to me?
Take care!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2002-8-19 14:11 | 只看该作者
cnn??? it that cable news network? i know we are in a low economy now, but cnn against some just seperated lady??? i hope we are not that kind of low yet.
we chinese have a saying, "only women and bad men are hard to deal with", so why bother to fight with a pittiful seperated lady? i don't think you are man enough to fight with strong man like wang8.
just leave this poor lady and her husband or exhasband alone, ok? or change your name to foodchannel since i alway take CNN as a seriours player in the news world.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2002-8-19 14:52 | 只看该作者
Haaa, your husband is sleeping around now, so next turn will be you, he is coming back, coming back from far way.

boboda, if you think she is a pittiful and poor lady, that will be wrong. CNN has nothing to do with network CNN, like Wang8 is not real "Wang8".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-8-19 15:06 | 只看该作者
Really? My husband brings your wife sleep around? Really bad, poor CNN. Don't be mad with your wife and don't learn from her to sleep around.
Good Luck CNN, Best wishes to you and your wife!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2002-8-19 15:37 | 只看该作者
OK, It looks your are really pittiful, poor separated lady. If I continue to argue with you, the economy will be getting very low.

keep hunting your soul!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2002-8-19 16:00 | 只看该作者
其实,油里煎的东西尽管好吃,吃多了对身体也不好。
平平淡淡才是真,就像水是我们生命的必需品。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-9 19:17 , Processed in 0.048313 second(s), 38 queries .