打印 上一主题 下一主题

MY DAYS ON WATERS (5)

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2001-6-22 00:57 | 只看该作者
Strange.
very one feel blue at the same day?
I felt blue too.

BMB, I am so sorry I forget my cellphone at home when I was out.

if you can read this message now.
call me now.

I always stand by you....come on...cheers up.

Orange
Vancouver
God is a DJ, you select the music on your list.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2001-6-23 03:55 | 只看该作者
Thanks woman, I really feel better now! Even if I didn't get you the very moment that I needed to, I knew you are always there...actually this was not the first time it happens in the past six years when I was travelling, won't be the last time in life neither, the difference was, this time, I did not want to be 'strong' any more!  Well well, at the end of the day, I am no stranger to the rain, it was just like Mikie said, all at a sudden...
Some friends brought me out last night and we played cards in another friend's house, we had good laughts and I really enjoyed it.  I appreciate what them did for me from the very bottom of my heart. I am happy and I cheerish friendship!

Mikie, do you have that song? I am so curious!    
fyi, I don't think Orange is coming la    instead, she wanted to pull me over, haha!
What should I do ne?  :rolleyes:

Is it something to do with the moon or what, how come we all get sad on the same day? Are we connected? Then I feel even more close to all of you la. But business is business, no seasonal or whatever discount on the sales of bmb.   :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2001-6-23 04:33 | 只看该作者
jcs123, unfortunetely I don't have that song <one nite in bangkok> which was really an old one I suppose.
I think every body would like to have some fancy experiences, but I believe for each one you would have to pay a price.  What I am writing here is the good part of which memories shine.  One day I may show you the other side of it.  :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2001-6-23 17:30 | 只看该作者
橙子:
在Decarie(Namur地铁站)有一个巨大无比的橙子,以"全Montreal最好喝的橙汁"著名,推荐给你和BMB

哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2001-6-24 00:48 | 只看该作者
Here you go:  www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1238133116/pagename=/RP/SHARE/soundclip.html/UPC=5399397312/disc=01/track=10/source=wmf
(copy the link to URL)
Really a very old and popular dance hit 15 years ago.
I remember it's by male vocal when it's played on radio in China, isn't it, BMB?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2001-6-24 01:39 | 只看该作者
hey, chaos,

thank you very much for the song of one night in bangkok.       can you tell me how or where to find the song: one night in beijing on the internet?? thanks...

bmb, feeling better now?  me too... just sometime this sense of loneliness kind of crept into your heart to make you feel so heavy...it is scary...i must admit.. has anything to do with moon??  may be for girls     

no discount? but as time moves on, there will be depreciation..don't know what kind of method you will be using for depreciation... straightline....       just kidding... don't worry,  if you are good enough, i might be able to find you the right buyer who hopefully will pay for you with some "good will"...  

btw, i will try to find you the song, if i could...and...is your mouth really that big??? (like what orange has described before) just curious...  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
 楼主| 发表于 2001-6-25 00:43 | 只看该作者
Chaos, Hi! How to 'copy the link to URL'? I know nothing about those stuff  :confused: I really would like to find out please.

Mikie, you sounded like a broker this time.    Well, if it is a free of charge service, I may consider to take it, otherwise, it depends on how much the grand revenue is going be, then we sit down discussing your commission, fair enough?!  :cool: 'good wills' Wow, baby, he'd better be 'rich'!  ;)
btw, I have to admit, some physical depreciation of the product took place already   (#@*&!I sweared not to say it, but..) but, haha, my favorite 'but', the spiritual value of which increases, and still does  ;)   :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2001-6-27 22:12 | 只看该作者
ok, bmb,

let's make a deal: 10% commission on gross revenue for selling with 50% or up good will..          any freebies come along? so that i can figure out a sort of marketing strategy...with a striking punch line like "driver's wanted..." or "best to the last drop"... what about "seeing is believing..."       

montreal is really getting hotter... don't you like it? and the night life is getting more and more exciting... the fireworks show, international movie feastival, mozart plus feastival, just for laught, jazz feastival..... montreallers sure know now the make the most out of the short summer...maybe somebody could write something about "one night in montreal".....  

you started your cofi yet? not a good timing for cofi...consider the excitement in the summer... you are starting from level 5? boy, you are good... why wast your time in cofi... you will find it is more effective to learn from people around you if you start to work...and earn some extra value to yourself...plus 50% good will...(10% of all that is for me....  ...) dream....dream... sweeting dreamm...zzzzz..zzzz..zzz
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2001-6-28 20:34 | 只看该作者
Mikie,

you dream!
hehe...

Orange
Vancouver
God is a DJ, you select the music on your list.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2001-6-29 00:01 | 只看该作者
was i in the dream...  :confused: ...i hear a biiiiiiig orange speaking to me...her voice is so farrrrrrrr......(echooooooo)     .... i guess i am still dreaming...zzz.zzzz..zzz...is "best to the last drop" good for orange?.....zzz.zzzz.zzz
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-28 11:04 , Processed in 0.066280 second(s), 38 queries .