租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Angel
打印 上一主题 下一主题

居委会主任年轻时

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
91#
发表于 2002-5-13 13:00 | 只看该作者
ok,every aristocrat family has the same story: a forerunner who strived by any means founded an empire or a family of eminence, after 3 to 4 generations, his posterity then became an acknowledged aristocrat. How can you deny that the  posterity of Julien is aristocrat if Julien would has succeeded. "帝王将相宁有种乎or胜者王侯败者寇" .

also, in real life I take the thought to admire  the manner of aristocrat as shit. The most ordinary manner is the best as long as you got your freedom in wealth and time. simply, you can retire before 40, enjoy much sides of life, you get it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

92#
发表于 2002-5-13 13:07 | 只看该作者
so my taste is even much lower than what you mentioned "middle class". ha...  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

93#
发表于 2002-5-13 14:11 | 只看该作者
to take the thought to admire the manner of aristocrat as shit, it's not a block for him to make ample money. do you know? what he lack of is what you meant "high level taste". ok. nice to chat with you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

94#
发表于 2002-5-13 17:36 | 只看该作者
wang8兄,angle只不过看上去“巴”了一点,还不至于ugly。
那个痴头怪脑的蒙冻恐怕更难看。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

95#
发表于 2002-5-13 18:03 | 只看该作者
yosh, yosh, you are abosolutely right. if montrealwinter post her picture here, i will post a shot of my stool as return.
she might be as cute as her idol "TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHe roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

97#
发表于 2002-5-17 14:13 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

98#
发表于 2002-5-17 14:16 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99#
发表于 2002-5-27 19:34 | 只看该作者
To Angel,
I have read many of your posts and I love them.   99% of them I agree with and appreciate heartily. I could not express better than you do!

A famous Zen practioner/master in old China said, For an enlighted person, the joy and the confidence would flow out of Xiong1 Zhong1 natually ...( What a shame for my poor English and what a pity for not typing Chinese ..) Anyway, there are something very valuable inside you that I admire a lot.

Wang8,  Maybe I don't know bbsing rules, but I am surpised that you two fight this hard. I feel both of you preach/show genune confidence which I don't see that often in many people here. --- Well, write you here also because remember seeing a post that you asked for vote. I think you show  a great personality in a few aspects.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-11 11:20 , Processed in 0.044342 second(s), 37 queries .