租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1019|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

怎样才是"活得精彩"?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-5-9 22:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
是对生活期待太多了吗, 其实我也不知道自己究竟想要的是什么. 像侯鸟一样迁徙到了这里,却发现生活的轭依然如旧,上班-下班-做家务-出玩-争吵-和好-找朋友谈心-上网.....
没有在异地洗心革面重获新生的感受,一点也没. 于是又萌生读个MBA回去的念头,每天都有不同的打算却无一付诸行动...
咳, 年少时憧憬的事业和爱情, 只留存最初的追逐和头一次实现时稀里糊涂而又瞬时即逝的兴奋和幸福, 如今朝夕相伴却已如嚼烂的口香糖, 吐掉也好, 再含着也罢, 已不再有当初迫不及待想去尝试的熊熊欲望了.
这里有活得精彩的人吗? 或许他们不会有空在网上飘荡吧.
也许人生精彩的只有片断, 也只在回忆里闪光.
那么就平平淡淡吧, 反正除了自己又有谁会在乎呢.
2#
发表于 2002-5-9 23:03 | 只看该作者
tell you what i think:
do what you really good at. i believe everyone has his/her own talent, go and find it! if your work=your hobby, then you have 1/3 of happy life already (i assume you work 8 hours a day)
after work, you should enjoy your life. do what you really want to do. don't care about the money, the sole purpose of your life is letting yourself feel fulfilled. then, you get another 1/3 times covered.
all you left is sleeping tight.
that's the happy life wang8 has, hope you all can be lucky as me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2002-5-10 09:46 | 只看该作者
Totally Agree with Wang8
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2002-5-10 11:50 | 只看该作者
Come on Wang8. You are hiding here. Lily's feeling is very authentic and touching, but your advice is totally bullsh*t, even worse than your post about mom's day.

Here is my suggestion:
Step 1) Create a dream(best one is the one achievable but could never achieved)
Step 2) Chase the dream
Step 3) Once the dream is almost reached, replace it with a new one and repeat from the step 1.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2002-5-10 17:00 | 只看该作者
wangba is right at this topic,do what you like to do is important at a new environment.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-5-10 19:11 | 只看该作者
Really appreciate you guys wising your opinions to me.
But still kind of disappointed cause all of your suggestions are more like theoretic conventions than a handy manual for me to follow.  :confused:  

wink  
So further to consult:
To brer W8 and those buddies allied with you, totally agree 2/3 of your brilliant views, caring free about money and sleeping tight in the night. Then the issue is how and what can one find as a work that possibly equals to one's hobby? Chatting,playing around or traveling...? These are all what I'd love to do as a job. i once tried to be a tour guide as to achieve my life goal as traveling all the life, but before i applied it as my major in the university, I heard that it won't earn me a good money unless cheating the tourists by colluding the merchants. So i gave up, and chose something else. Since i don't have any talent on arts either, other careers make no difference to me. How could i do now?

And to Odds, please share with me some creative or oddish ideas of the DREAMS that drives you forward and forward.., okay?

Wash my ears for best listening...  :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2002-5-10 20:44 | 只看该作者
wang8头一次正经说话,不易!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2002-5-12 14:48 | 只看该作者
My dreams;

a) Be a princess
b) Have a garden
c) Plant an apple tree
d) Havest an apple
e) Eat the apple
f) Died as snow white
g) Kissed by Shred

Repeat from a)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2002-5-12 15:22 | 只看该作者
to fair lily's quesion:
do you really like travel? do you have competive advantage in traveling industry? how can you compete with othets guys who love to  travel as well and make some money out of it. let me tell you my thoughts:
1) guided tour is only a tiny tiny portion in tourism industry. can you be a really good tour guide? do you know your attractions so well that you can entertain your guests? if the average tips gathered from the whole group is $50 us per trip, can you get $500 per trip just because your guests like you more? if not, then this is not what you are really good at. cheating is the worst way to make a living, you should earn your bread by honset working.... so your decision to step out of this industry is the right choice, keep serching, find the thing you are really good at.
2) now you want to pursue a MBA degree. do you have working experience? i mean in managerial level working experience. if not, MBA can do you very little goo. do you really have good grade to apply the best b school? if not, don't consider it.
3) find something you are really good at... i have a friend who is really good at finding the cheapest prices, so he compile his data and sell newsletter to subscribers listed the price of thousands of sonsumer products (bread, milk, tomato, potato...) from local stores. he made some serious money by doing it..... take some time off, just think what you are really good at. i maen at least 10 times better than other ppl. i guess evryone should have his/her own unique advantage, just find it....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2002-5-12 20:08 | 只看该作者
Okay Wang8, I should say you did a smart analysis on my case! I gotta find out what I am good at and try to work with that...
Odds, I really amused by your fantastic dreams. But I wish you'll never go to the step f which's to die as snowwhite, coz by the next theme you will not be saved by Shrek.    (What Shrek rescued is another princess! So you will not return to life then  :p  )
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-14 20:22 , Processed in 0.049854 second(s), 43 queries .