楼主
发表于 2006-12-19 10:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
您把我的帖子转到中小学教育论坛了。可惜,那里人气不够旺,自打转过去后就没人理我了。
麻烦斑竹把这贴子保留两天-孩子找着好学校了请您喝酒。

谁了解这个小学:Marguerite Bourgeoys Ecole ?
在西岛POINTE_CLAIRE。
是个公立小学。怎么样呀,各位住西岛的朋友?
谢谢谢谢。地址:3 Avenue Sainte-Anne Pointe-Claire H9S 4P6

Generally speaking, schools in west island are good ones. But I really want to make sure at least this school is not a bad one.
Anybody knows the school?
2#
发表于 2006-12-19 16:02 | 只看该作者

my son is in the school now

Welcome to come and join to be the classmate with my son. My son is in kindergarten. He has been there just for one and half month. So we are getting to know it and may give you little information with you.

Compared with his former school,is there more comunication with parents,school wetsite,school calendar,class calendar for every month,school activity report for every week,and so on. If you can't speak and understand French well,it's a good place for you. Because the school secretary and teachers can speak English fluently and have patience to comunicate with parents. The mostly classmates' first language are English,so your kid will learn French in classes and learn English during playing. My son now always shout out French or English.   

Hope it helps. Want to have more information,pls feel free contact with me at zhususie@gmail.com.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-19 16:33 | 只看该作者
thank you so much!
Check your email pls.
I thought there were no chinese living there near the lake.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-18 17:12 , Processed in 0.039115 second(s), 32 queries .