租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Tao
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] 关于买笔记本电脑的讨论

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
101#
发表于 2002-7-16 17:31 | 只看该作者
the best are no doubt ibm A, T, and X serials.
not only because of ibm's quality, but also its after-sales service which definitely most important to end-users.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

102#
发表于 2002-7-16 23:24 | 只看该作者
性能:Toshiba
综合:IBM WinBook
速度:DELL
精巧:SONY SAMSUNG
大众化:ACER ASUS Gateway HP Compaq Fujisu SOLO
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

103#
发表于 2002-7-17 00:45 | 只看该作者
as for toshiba, i just want to say i don't believe its reputation because some of its product line use desktop cpu instead of mobile cpu, for laptop these two kind of cpu's performance are totaly different. and of course mobil cpu will cost producer much more.
why should i believe such a company which, in order to reduce cost, intent to cheat its customers?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

104#
发表于 2002-7-17 03:30 | 只看该作者
in fact, DELL TOSHIBA ASUS ACER WINBOOK COMPAQ all have products of desktop-CPU before Intel warned them. If they can controlled the CPU temperature in an acceptable range, the CPU performance of desktop is much better than laptop. If evaluate all the same-speed-laptops, Toshiba got the best performance.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

105#
发表于 2002-7-17 10:12 | 只看该作者
so what about Crusoe TM5800 processor???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

106#
发表于 2002-7-17 10:22 | 只看该作者
以下纯属个人观点,仅供参考....  wink  
我当初刚来的时候,一门心思想买一台笔记本,谁劝我都不听,对台式机不屑一顾,后来花了二千多加刀买了一台Toshiba,爽了几个月....

现在的感觉是有点后悔,你说我拿二千多干什么不好,买一台式的顶多一千,当初就图一个心理痛快,其实如果不出差,笔记本和台式的功能差不多,天天也就在桌上呆着,功能还不如台式的强劲....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

107#
发表于 2002-7-17 13:05 | 只看该作者
didn't try Crusoe before, just know its not a traditional CPU, most functions depends on software, not hardware, so its low-power-cost.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

108#
发表于 2002-7-17 13:21 | 只看该作者
As far as i know, Cursoe is the next generation mobile processor, used mostly by Japanese computing manufacture. Actually, I am quite interested in models equipped with Cursoe. I guess there is no heating problem with that because of its different design from Intel series.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

109#
发表于 2002-7-17 13:32 | 只看该作者
yep. in 98 or 99 I read something about cursoe, just know 4 guys created the company and one of them is Linus Torvalds, didn't rem others. in 2k I read a piece of news about cursoe because they found some bugs of it. now its ok. but i doubt its processing-power.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

110#
发表于 2002-7-17 16:44 | 只看该作者
in fact, DELL TOSHIBA ASUS ACER WINBOOK COMPAQ all have products of desktop-CPU before Intel warned them. If they can controlled the CPU temperature in an acceptable range, the CPU performance of desktop is much better than laptop. If evaluate all the same-speed-laptops, Toshiba got the best performance.

the problem is here, desktop cpu create much more heat than mobil cpu do. to decrease desktop cpu's temperature producer has to use big fan and thus more electricity, therefore less battery lasting time. and also it will cause more noises. if you seek for high performance of course you should buy desktop. but if use laptop, i believe what you are pursueing is its mobility. and battery capacity or efficiency is a very important factor to measure a laptop. no one willing to use a laptop whose battery only can last half an hour and no one willing to bring a heavey machine because of its big battery in his long boring business trip. thanks cpu producers, they give us a distinguishing product line named mobil-cpu, cpu just fit for laptop, which has higher performance in above-mentioned area than desktop cpu.
so what my point is, toshiba is cheating customers under the condition that it for sure has known the difference of these two cpus.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-4 05:25 , Processed in 0.045901 second(s), 35 queries .