租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 774|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

新生请进,有英裔朋友愿帮助你免费学习英语

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-1-4 11:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
A warm welcome to all newly arrived students and to all those continuing your studies. If you need help to improve your English conversation skills, I would strongly recommend you get in touch with my good friend John at [email="jcgo108@hotmail.com"]jcgo108 (at) hotmail.com[/email]. He is English, really is most helpful, is retired and will give you a lot of his time, lives downtown and I am sure you will never regret working with him. It will not cost you anything as he is not interested in charging you money. He likes to make as many new friends as possible and will also help those newly arrived to settle in to the daily life of <st1:City w:st="on">Montreal</st1:City> and <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Canada</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Dont delay and dont hesitate.  Male students only.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

新年刚过,一个新的学期又开始了,在此欢迎从国内来Montreal留学的新生们。如果你需要帮助提高你的英语交流能力,我向你推荐我的好朋友 John,他的Email[email="jcgo108@hotmail.com"]jcgo108 (at) hotmail.com[/email] 你可以直接联系他。他是英国人,退休后定居在MontrealDowntown,有宽裕的时间,他温和,又乐于助人,我肯定你不会后悔向他学习英语的。他不需要任何报酬。他喜欢认识更多的新朋友,除了在语言上提供帮助,他同时也希望能帮助国际新生们了解在加拿大和Montreal的日常生活。不要犹豫,赶紧和他联系吧。只限男生。<o:p></o:p>
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-8 11:44 | 只看该作者
请把邮件直接发到  [email="jcgo108@hotmail.com"]jcgo108 (at) hotmail.com[/email],不要发给我。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-21 22:34 , Processed in 0.038594 second(s), 37 queries .