返回列表
楼主: Yiben
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] 怎样杀这个病毒: jdbgmgr.exe

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-12-4 12:31 | 只看该作者
true.
what's wrong with you, discovery? hope you can discover your own dick with a telescope!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-12-4 12:53 | 只看该作者
true.
what's wrong with you, wang8?
mine is that long,which have to use a telescope!  hope you can find yours with a microscope!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2002-12-4 12:56 | 只看该作者
if you are convinced that you dont' have a size issue here, i am fine with it.
just curious why you talk like a sore loser. ok, lets assume you don't have a physical issue here. can you prove that you have a sound mind? your words really smell like chickenshhhhhh....t.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-12-4 13:18 | 只看该作者
You guys are really funny enough! You are kidding yourself! The Jdbgmgr.exe is WindowsNT's Management DataBase Key PreLoading Driver. It is belongs to that very import class of bootup function! That should exit in the folder of "Winnt\system" or "WinNT\system32\" (I am not sure with my remember). If you delete it, there is only one condition will occur: your system crashed, you will never boot up it again! And there is also only one way to recover the disaster: format your hard drive and reinstall your system from the very first step.

So, if you guys want to have a fun, good luck and don't forget to tell Microsoft your story or your luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-12-4 13:47 | 只看该作者
someone from this board is smarter than symantac. kudos to you!http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html
as i claimed, wang8 never goes wrong on this site.
just kiss my aaaaaaaaaaass, losers!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2002-12-4 14:34 | 只看该作者
hi, this exe file is Jave database manager in your VJ++. it will not damage your system, and nothing to worry if you are not a java user. but anyway, it is not a virus.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-31 12:14 , Processed in 0.036751 second(s), 34 queries .