租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 359|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] FREE INTERNET

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-9-28 00:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
It seems that removing the banner isn't enough for most of the people out there...so here it is, the UNLIMITED(*) FREE ACCESS from Netzero, a bug i discovered, but before i start, i want to point out a few things, to save some of your time:

1.Netzero is THE ONLY free isp service in canada right now, Juno redirects new users to netzero, and other services like Dotnow charges a setup fee.

2.All Banner removal programs GET DECTECTED by an internal function in NZ QS(something called Common Task Database...), they might be the reason why your account got deleted. to avoid this, i posted a simple method to get rid of the banner without using any program here earlier, check for that.

3.Machine ID does not work with all Local terminals, the reason for this is long...

Now, to get unlimited hours:
1. make a new connection,
2. phone number is 8761183(514,one of the Netzero back up number)
3. User Name : ztGhiMrB:6N0B2:nznow6.0.2a@netzero.net
   Password : 62jak4PF9
4. right-click on the new connection (icon), choose properties->server types->TCP/IP settings->check "Specify name server adresses" and enter 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 on the first and the second line, click ok
Done! Connect and Surf...
NOTE: YOU GET DISCONNECTED EVERY 15mins, there's way to fix that...but too complicated,
AND REMEMBER, ONLY TELL YOUR FRIENDS THIS IF THEY ASK, I ONLY TELL PEOPLE ON  A NEED-TO-KNOW BASIS, THE MORE PEOPLE THAT USE THIS TRICK, THE SOONER WE ALL GET BUSTED, AND THEY FIX THE BUG, (the bug is totally easy to fix, one click for the administrators)...
2#
发表于 2002-9-28 21:26 | 只看该作者
好人!
我用一下再把结果贴上来。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-16 11:15 , Processed in 0.036769 second(s), 35 queries .