租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 2751|回复: 17
打印 上一主题 下一主题

气愤!!气死人了!!温馨超市把过期食物拿到饭店卖

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-6-19 12:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
这年头为什么总是中国人自己欺负自己呢!就是为了钱一点道德都没有了。以前的春平换了老板该叫温馨,这老板更加阴险,嘴里告诉来买东西的没有过期的食物,可是却把过期的东西拿到楼上卖,利润还更加高了,其他的食物生产日期能改就改能擦掉的就拿钢丝刷抹掉。这博士的脑子就是不一样,既当婊子又立牌访的。
来的时间久的人都知道春平名声差,现在改名骗新来的,换汤不换药啊。要不是过年时朋友请大家去吃饭,拉了几天肚子,都不会去关注它。
发这片贴子只是告诉大家小心些,不要给这些奸商生存的余地。希望大家都来一起揭发这些欺骗自己国人的事。
2#
发表于 2007-6-19 13:05 | 只看该作者
真的啊,我朋友之前想去打工,可是人家说不要男人,只要身材好看的,长得不错的年轻女孩,胖得都不行。听说老板很色,经常趁他老婆去送外的时候,对服务员动手动脚的。真是禽兽啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2007-6-19 13:14 | 只看该作者
呵呵,我的朋友现在在那里打工,美女哦~

我觉得大家没事尽量少去,也许他们就会反省一下了。说起这中国人超市,我是基本不去的,倒不是跟老板们有仇,主要是因为对食物要求比较简单,西人超市足以应付了(其实也是因为不会做什么中国菜)。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2007-6-19 15:21 | 只看该作者
哦?这春平的老板把店卖了?又坑了了一个。不知道下面去挖什么坑了,再好坑下一个。

你们也真可以,几个人吃得拉肚子都没想到给食品卫生局投诉?跑到这里发贴有屁用啊。唐人街的桃源饼屋就是有人投诉卫生差最后关门了。消费者也要学会用法律武器保护自己,其实光是涂改食品有效日期就够他喝一壶的了。那些奸商就是喜欢你们这些小肥羊,只会写写帖子发发牢骚。加拿大绝对保护检举人的信息,不要怕。要是说没那闲心和工夫,那下回直接带着止泻药去好了,也不用乱发牢骚了。

(我没别的意思啊,就是觉得你们冤)

这是以前其他人的帖子,请研读一下:

http://www.sinoquebec.com/bbs//archive/index.php/t-162755.html

其中有一些有用的号码:

我的朋友给食品检查官发了传真讲了事情经过,食品检查官到他那里取了证,朋友签名.接下来就是不良店家受罚了.请大家一定团结齐心,遇到一回揪一回.从来就没有救世主,好的购物环境自己创造.

Food Inspector
514-280-4300
514-280-4318(fax)

短斤少量的,找加拿大计量局蒙特利尔办公室,都是政府部门.态度好极了.

计量局
283-6566
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2007-6-19 15:48 | 只看该作者
Post by john908
真的啊,我朋友之前想去打工,可是人家说不要男人,只要身材好看的,长得不错的年轻女孩,胖得都不行。听说老板很色,经常趁他老婆去送外的时候,对服务员动手动脚的。真是禽兽啊

这些女孩是不是不知道怎么保护自己啊?在加拿大性骚扰就是可以定罪的,可不像在中国,报警啊!你敢报一次警,保证这色狼半辈子那小尾巴都不用勃起了。

(我是狼,但不是色狼)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2007-6-19 18:39 | 只看该作者
你当大家都和你一样理智啊,谁遇到事第一只觉是报警,当然是跑了,有没有证据。
Post by 狼行拂晓
这些女孩是不是不知道怎么保护自己啊?在加拿大性骚扰就是可以定罪的,可不像在中国,报警啊!你敢报一次警,保证这色狼半辈子那小尾巴都不用勃起了。

(我是狼,但不是色狼)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2007-6-19 19:53 | 只看该作者

mother fucker....

I knew something is wrong in that place....God..last time when I was there, I saw a pregnent women bought some snakes for her craving...somehow the cashier told her don't buy that...The lady is about 6-7 months pregnant...(her belly is pretty big)...anyway, eventually, the lady put done the stuff and ask the cashier "has that already expired...the cashier had a sorry smile on her......"the food is expired since last year"...my GOD....thanks for that cashier..otherwise the new mother and a new baby is going to be in truble....How dare them do a such thing...!! Sometimes, the expired food or drink will ask the grils who work in there to take home and eat (drink) it...isn't that so so so so disgusting...:mad: Don't go there to buy anything... for your own good.:eek!:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2007-6-19 20:24 | 只看该作者

he is a fucking sick man~~

:mad: I have a friend who work in the Wxx_Xxxx Marche, one day she told me that all of 3 grils were quit their job in there....DON'T YOU WANDER WHY...!!! Her Boss...(who is not very tall and wearing glasses, look like a MR. Nice) sexually harassed her. One day she was in the back to pack up the veges for sell. Then the boss showed up and walked to her back...suddenly...he touched her from shoulder down to the her waist and said...Wow!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BODY YOU HAVE....my friend was so so so dam scared...she told him, DON'T TOUCH ME... then sun away to the front to put on her sweater, then the boss follwed her to the front..(NOBODY ELSE was in the store, and there is no camara in the back "vege process place"). She saw he came to the front, so she goes back to finish up the job....The boss came back again and pull her sweater down and said....COME ON, show me some more...!! Isn't he a sick sick sick man. I couldn't believe my friend didn't call the police....this man should get shot. A disguisting ugly old man. My friend is even younger then his son for GOD sake....He is really a piece of shit. No wonder why 3 of them have to quit at same time. Even now, I think about what my friend told me...my goosebump couldn't help but allover me.... I really wish someone can do somthing to him...or at least tell his wife. Please tell all your other friends about this story and don't go there to work...as long as you are a gril....I believe soon they will be hiring.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2007-6-19 22:04 | 只看该作者

靠!什么人啊!

真的是个贱人啊! 他不是有个女儿的吗? 如果他女儿以后也发生同样的事他会不会跟他女儿说....COME ON, show HIM some more...!! 也不想一下后果的!等着瞧! 他们会有报应的,这种东西不会在他们身上发生的,大多都会报应在他们儿女身上的!我们等着瞧吧!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2007-6-19 22:31 | 只看该作者
Post by tutu789
你当大家都和你一样理智啊,谁遇到事第一只觉是报警,当然是跑了,有没有证据。

遇到性骚扰可以先跑再报警啊,你以为一定是要拿到色狼确凿证据并且一定要在现场报警啊?而且根据描述,是几个女孩遇到这种情况,不是仅仅一个,警方肯定会重视的。这里保护妇女儿童方面比你想像的还是好得多。

我觉得你的心态首先就不对,国人遇事总有哑忍的习惯。这里是加拿大,在一个法律相对健全的国家,如果你都不想着保护自己,就更不要想让别人来保护你了。

说实话,我不是理智,我是感到气愤,恨这种不平之事。

(我是真的真的很喜欢吃小肥羊)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-15 09:05 , Processed in 0.063048 second(s), 44 queries .